LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

SkyCam view as regular broadcast view

Shop 49ers game tickets

SkyCam view as regular broadcast view

• thl408
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000874349/article/nbc-to-utilize-skycam-for-titanssteelers-tnf-game
NBC announced its plans to utilize its dual SkyCam for the primary viewing of the Tennessee Titans versus Pittsburgh Steelers matchup on Nov. 16.

What do you guys think of making this the primary camera view to watch football? The company I work for does some enhancements for SkyCam. Curious what you guys think of the view.
Like it , although on short yardage plays I'd go conventional
i like it because it's nice to see what the WRs are doing. and you also have a better view of the OL / DL. you can see DL guys using a swim move for example without needing replay.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Nov 16, 2017 at 11:48 AM ]
would be cool af
  • thl408
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
i like it because it's nice to see what the WRs are doing. and you also have a better view of the OL / DL. you can see DL guys using a swim move for example without needing replay.

Yup. There are so many things I see as positives with the only con I can think of is we won't see the flats area (short, near sidelines). But most of the game is played in the middle of the field anyway. With this view, we'd now be able to see:
- QB head movement on pass plays
- safeties
- lanes for the RB
- DLinemen alignment

I hope that the Twitterverse likes it and maybe the broadcasters will make this a fixture for watching football.
XFL
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Maybe if they had a wider view
It might take a little bit of time to adjust, but I think this will be pretty cool
Looks just like madden. Approved.
Love
This s**t

You can see the pass routes, it's the wave of the future.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Its awersum
It f**ken sucks
Thought it was meh but i see most like it so its prob gonna hang around
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Will be replaced by drones. Thl will be jobless
Share 49ersWebzone