There are 146 users in the forums

We wont miss a step, and here's why...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Bruce Miller is gone too.

Damn, there goes our deep sideline go-routes. LOL

No seriously, he's a terrific FB so this just sucks!

At least we'll get some cap savings ?

Meh, only $1,746,500. He's the best FB in the game.

Come on down Millard.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Lil Jed got his new stadium. That's what he cared about. Now nothing matters to him. Wins, losses, whatever. He knows no matter what he does, what ever decisions he makes people will still come. They will still pay high prices and come to games. No matter how unhappy we fans are. No matter how terrible the team looks. Jed still got what he wanted.
People talk so much crap about Jerry Jones. I'm not a fan myself of his. But I can atleast say he tries to win. No matter how dumb he looks at times or how terrible of a GM he is but in his own Looney way he at least trys.

Stopped at, 'Jed.'

Most people prob will. I should have put his name at the end

LOL!
And the Kap rumors are still going strong. Not upset about that though Walsh tried to trade or looked into trading Joe in 1983 that stuff happens all the time but what's with all the leaks??? Miller well that's nobody's fault but his if true. Everyone is so doom and gloom. Yeah it was a good three years but we didn't win a ring with these guys and really were the better team against the Ravens. Now these guys aren't better so time to move on. Let's just see how tomorrow goes before looking at who our number 1 pick in the draft will be next year.
Originally posted by 9erz4Life:
And the Kap rumors are still going strong. Not upset about that though Walsh tried to trade or looked into trading Joe in 1983 that stuff happens all the time but what's with all the leaks??? Miller well that's nobody's fault but his if true. Everyone is so doom and gloom. Yeah it was a good three years but we didn't win a ring with these guys and really were the better team against the Ravens. Now these guys aren't better so time to move on. Let's just see how tomorrow goes before looking at who our number 1 pick in the draft will be next year.

cuz this is our FO right now

this thread is ridiculous. If you cant accept the fact that s**t has hit the fan, you are just ignorant
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

if you disagree, why dont you actually contribute your disagreement instead of contributing absolutely nothing.

I think his post is hilarious
Wow...listened to talk radio and every single damn national sports radio station was lambasting the 49ers. I tried to switch stations from ESPN to Mad Dog radio but the onslaught was ferocious. Lots of "this team is a shell of its former self", "Iupati choosing to play for a division rival", "York doesn't have a clue", "fans are completely irate with the FO", "good luck to first year coach Tomsula, he's going to need loads of it with most of their great players gone, "I can't believe this team was in the Super Bowl mere years ago", and "how did they go from up here to all the way down here". I kid you not, this was all stated within a 10 minute drive on 3 different stations. We are officially a complete joke and anyone who says that everything is great and we're totally fine is on crack esp. if Vernon Davis's comment that more is yet to come is true.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Lil Jed got his new stadium. That's what he cared about. Now nothing matters to him. Wins, losses, whatever. He knows no matter what he does, what ever decisions he makes people will still come. They will still pay high prices and come to games. No matter how unhappy we fans are. No matter how terrible the team looks. Jed still got what he wanted.
People talk so much crap about Jerry Jones. I'm not a fan myself of his. But I can atleast say he tries to win. No matter how dumb he looks at times or how terrible of a GM he is but in his own Looney way he at least trys.

Stopped at, 'Jed.'

Well, you know, it is Jed's fault that Miller hit his girl, Justin is 35 and considering retirement and Willis doesn't feel like he can return as the elite player he once was. Who knows... it's probably Jed's fault that I have tummy ache, too
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by 9erz4Life:

cuz this is our FO right now

Well that may be true and I may not love Jed as our owner but I think Baalke knows how to put a team together. It doesn't seem like he really communicates with Jed on the signings so there is some hope there I think.
[ Edited by 9erz4Life on Mar 9, 2015 at 5:52 PM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:

Stopped at, 'Jed.'

Well, you know, it is Jed's fault that Miller hit his girl, Justin is 35 and considering retirement and Willis doesn't feel like he can return as the elite player he once was. Who knows... it's probably Jed's fault that I have tummy ache, too

Hell even the CK trade rumors were reported on NFLN as ANOTHER team contacting Baalke (like Cleveland about Harbaugh) to inquire about interest of a trade. He said Baalke shut it down instantly but that someone STILL leaked it out for a story. I think there may be a someone inside leaking crap now...phone tapped...paying off sources to generate stories like this for hits, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if GM's are paid JUST to call another GM to ask so a story could be generated these days.

Justin Smith- looked great last year and at times was our only pass rush. The Dockett signing will help the pass rush and Tank looked pretty good rushing the passer too, but neither one will be able to match Smiths tenacity in the run game.

Hyde- I'm pretty sure he will have a more electrifying season than Gore, but can he be as consistent and grind out the hard yards, we hope.

Borland- this is the one where you really lost everyone. I'm sure you got caught up in the number of tackles he's was making, but to say he's a better LB than Willis is crazy. To be honest, I see Borland as a Great back-up and a soon to be special team ace.
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Mar 9, 2015 at 6:15 PM ]
Anyone who thinks Borland is better than willis after 8 games vs 8 years is nuts. Lets see Borland take Jimmy Graham out of a play like Willis has.

Lets see how FA and the draft go, but with the rest of the division getting better its not looking good.
Hell even the CK trade rumors were reported on NFLN as ANOTHER team contacting Baalke (like Cleveland about Harbaugh) to inquire about interest of a trade. He said Baalke shut it down instantly but that someone STILL leaked it out for a story. I think there may be a someone inside leaking crap now...phone tapped...paying off sources to generate stories like this for hits, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if GM's are paid JUST to call another GM to ask so a story could be generated these days.

We are just live bait right now. We have been for a couple years now. This is all the aftermath of hiring and firing Harbaugh. He admittedly thrived off chaos and right now that chaos is lingering behind and we are dealing with it. Jim is somewhere enjoying all of this which is why I could give a hoot about him
And Willis had some kind of religious awakening at 30 and who hasn't really been great for 2 years now. Not saying he isn't good but he and Smith are past their primes. So is Gore. Coaching changes aside the players who are leaving can be replaced at their current performance level. Baalke just needs to have a killer draft then the coaches can either prove everyone wrong or show Jed screwed himself and all the fans. If we win then the stadium will be awesome, Jed will be a genius and everyone will be back on the bandwagon. I realize that's a big if but I learned with the Giants and everyone calling Sabs an idiot, the ownership was cheap and everyone complaining about the stadium in 2000 but now they have won 3 out of 5 something I thought I would never see in my life. It's tough to stay calm when you get bits and pieces of information you used to never get as fans and are trying to stay objective. We shall see starting tomorrow. Remember something else the players lie and have an agenda just like the FO.
[ Edited by 9erz4Life on Mar 9, 2015 at 6:06 PM ]
Originally posted by ltrain:
Wow...listened to talk radio and every single damn national sports radio station was lambasting the 49ers. I tried to switch stations from ESPN to Mad Dog radio but the onslaught was ferocious. Lots of "this team is a shell of its former self", "Iupati choosing to play for a division rival", "York doesn't have a clue", "fans are completely irate with the FO", "good luck to first year coach Tomsula, he's going to need loads of it with most of their great players gone, "I can't believe this team was in the Super Bowl mere years ago", and "how did they go from up here to all the way down here". I kid you not, this was all stated within a 10 minute drive on 3 different stations. We are officially a complete joke and anyone who says that everything is great and we're totally fine is on crack esp. if Vernon Davis's comment that more is yet to come is true.

Good hopefully he's talking about the fact he will be cut. Go draw a picture of yourself tanking it.
Share 49ersWebzone