LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

***FORUM RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My thread Richard Sherman was locked. Just curious why it got locked? Was it the language or the fact that he is not a 49er? Just curious so I don't make the same mistake. I was just venting and wanted to share my displeasure of the man.
Originally posted by ninerfan29:
My thread Richard Sherman was locked. Just curious why it got locked? Was it the language or the fact that he is not a 49er? Just curious so I don't make the same mistake. I was just venting and wanted to share my displeasure of the man.

Because you posted it in NINER TALK. He is not a Niner.

IIRC, there is an existing Sherman thread in NFL talk. Using the search function will help.

Thanks.
jhdfguhdkhfgdhgdigydikfugdohjgoisdlkfgoidfkgdoifgksgpdghfpsipigsipgypishgidsygpshgpihsd;gkspgh;shgihgdhisgsgpishid!!!
Originally posted by mojave45:
I sine and cosine.

I hste math bruh
Originally posted by Oscar:

Member Conduct

1. Don't be a jerk. Certain topics will get heated debates but please remember, disagree/attack the idea and not the poster.
  2. Keep it clean. This is a PG-13 site. No profanity, nudity, thongs or other non-PG-13 material is allowed. You also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, violent, gruesome, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
  3. Above all, we value quality over quantity. We do not allow spam and instead rather you put your efforts into quality posts.
  4. Any and all infractions can result in a warning or banning.
  5. Infractions, warnings and bannings are determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the moderating staff.

Private Information

The IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close ANY topic at any time should they see fit. As a user, you agree to allow any information you have entered to be stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, administrators and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

This forum system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. They serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. You agree to remember the username and password (case sensitive) you create. Administrators and Moderators will not be responsible for your lost or forgotten information.

By accessing this website, you agree that its owners and moderators have the right to access and review information provided on this website. This includes accessing and reviewing so-called "private messages" for investigations related to moderation issues.

The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) is intended to protect the privacy of children using the Internet. As of April 21, 2000, many Web sites are required to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you agree to these terms, you state that you are over the age of 13. We do not allow children under 13 to register so we do not have parental forms available.

Account Deletion

We have the right to remove any users who have not been active on the board after certain amount of time. This time frame can change at any point without notice.

Terms

By signing up as a member, you forfeit your right to take any legal action against this site or those involved in the running of this site. These terms and conditions can change at any time and all users are bound by the rules of this forum. By registering and/or posting on this forum, you agree to be bound by these conditions.

Questions?

Please use the "contact moderator" feature or send the moderators a private message. You can also e-mail [email protected].

(Updated 08/10/2010)

Its a great time to be a 49er fan. Just a couple of quick notes.1) I wish Jim H. would not wear black all the time, I mean a little red is required, especially when facing a deadly opponent. We want them to know that this team is serious and out for blood, because we have come too close so many times just to be disappointed. 2) The teams locker room motto, "Who has it better than us", well until we win another Super Bowl, everybody has it better. 3) I know Colin K. is young, but if he remain humble in his talent, he would be amazed on what the team can do. How I love this team and like all of you nothing would be more pleasing than to end this season with a 5th Super Bowl.
Give our defense credit for holding up so far since we are missing so many key members. Hopefully, when they return the team can be more of a threat and be recognize as defensive team of old. I do hope whatever Aldon S. is going through he has overcome those demons and play like the great player we know and love. The team need a pass rusher like him on the front line, because as you can see we are giving up too many points. Lets get it together fellows and havean outstanding remaining season. Good Luck!!
Originally posted by dbell3-7:
Its a great time to be a 49er fan. Just a couple of quick notes.1) I wish Jim H. would not wear black all the time, I mean a little red is required, especially when facing a deadly opponent. We want them to know that this team is serious and out for blood, because we have come too close so many times just to be disappointed. 2) The teams locker room motto, "Who has it better than us", well until we win another Super Bowl, everybody has it better. 3) I know Colin K. is young, but if he remain humble in his talent, he would be amazed on what the team can do. How I love this team and like all of you nothing would be more pleasing than to end this season with a 5th Super Bowl.

"Everybody has it better than us"? What, Raiders fans? Really? Like, Jaguar fan (can't be more than one)? He has it better? Skins? Better? Really? Browns? Come on, it's Cleveland! Detroit? Ok team is doing ok but they live in Detroit! St Louis got it better than us? That would be ridiculous!

Panthers fans? Vikes?!!! Bears fans? Jets? Jets!!! And so on. So no. Wrongo.
I hope you are watching this Monday Night football game and you will see why my last quote was true to form.
Have read and understand the rules.

After I broke my third wineglass and publicly wished death upon Peyton Manning to my husband's entire office, he suggested I channel some of this energy here amongst other fans.

Hello to all my fellow niner fans,

My name is Alex, niner fan since age 7 (1984) from Mexico, i have been reading the webzone everyday for a while and have this profile since 2010 but never used it; i'm looking forward to be more active in the topics and hoping that soon I can travel to Levis Stadium for a game an meet some of you tailgaters there.

Best regards to All

#GoNiners!
Alex, PM the user Valrod33. He is also from Mexico and travels to every game.
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on May 7, 2015 at 9:18 AM ]

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Question...

I just posted a topic in regards to RG3 possible trade (idea)..

after 2 posts, it got locked.. can someone tell me why it wasn't even given a chance for any other posters to read it and give their opinion??

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time I posted something and it gets locked in a hurry.. can someone at least explain why??
Originally posted by 9moon:
Question...

I just posted a topic in regards to RG3 possible trade (idea)..

after 2 posts, it got locked.. can someone tell me why it wasn't even given a chance for any other posters to read it and give their opinion??

This is like the 2nd or 3rd time I posted something and it gets locked in a hurry.. can someone at least explain why??

Answer ....

as there is already an RG3 thread in NFL Talk, which is the correct forum for it ......................
Rules updated. See post #1.
Please have a look at the rules which incorporate a minor change in wording.
What's up fellow Niner fans!

Glad to be on board here but I admit it's because the other forum is down, where I've been a member since forever. Does anyone know what happened over there?

Looks like same rules apply here, cool!
Share 49ersWebzone