LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Trey Lance QB NDSU

Trey Lance QB NDSU

I'm just making a thread for this kid.

42 total TDs last yr...28 passing TDs with zero INTs. Love how he uses play-action and can extend plays.

You guys are in love with this dude lol

Just finished watching that. Not really too impressive, I think he's closer to 6'1" than he is 6'3".. probably a high 4.5 low 4.6. Arm and mechanics look fine, but he's playing against trash competition. Almost all those throws were to wide open receivers. He does seem to have good touch on the deep ball.

With as much as yall have been talking about him, I expected to see something special. Justin Fields does what he does at a higher level against better competition.
[ Edited by DaBeegDeek on Oct 3, 2020 at 8:28 AM ]
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
You guys are in love with this dude lol

Just finished watching that. Not really too impressive, I think he's closer to 6'1" than he is 6'3".. probably a high 4.5 low 4.6. Arm and mechanics look fine, but he's playing against trash competition. Almost all those throws were to wide open receivers. He does seem to have good touch on the deep ball.

With as much as yall have been talking about him, I expected to see something special. Justin Fields does what he does at a higher level against better competition.

it's one person talking about him.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Oct 3, 2020 at 12:16 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Nope. Waterbear made some big claims on him and count me on this wagon too Not a good 1st series, overthrow of an open deep man and strip sacked lost fumble.
Kid is playing ONE game this yr...relax.

Talent is there, I'm not saying you're gonna play him day 1 in the NFL. Similar to Mahomes he's raw with massive upside talent.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Talent is there, I'm not saying you're gonna play him day 1 in the NFL. Similar to Mahomes he's raw with massive upside talent.

This
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
First time watching him today...💩
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:

It is kind of a unique situation he is in. So cant put to much stock into what happens in one game.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Go watch him all last yr...one game with all the b******t going on meh. Talent is there.

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Nope. Waterbear made some big claims on him and count me on this wagon too Not a good 1st series, overthrow of an open deep man and strip sacked lost fumble.

I hope he does play bad this game I want to draft him. lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I see the damage control is starting already.

I bet if he had an incredible game you would be in here singing his praises. It works both ways.
Originally posted by Jcool:
It is kind of a unique situation he is in. So cant put to much stock into what happens in one game.

No doubt. This is literally the first time I've ever watched him. Not even going to bother watching that highlight video because I can make a highlight video for Blaine Gabbert that makes him look like Aaron Rodgers.

I gotta find the full games online from last year.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Share 49ersWebzone