Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TreyDeyEeyDey:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Ghostofabshelmet:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Lost games..? Seattle was pretty bad,
There are a lot of ugly wins also Minn was saved by our run game.. Cinici started really bad but gifted us Redzone appearances which helped saved the game, not including a dropped pick 6...
The packers game as well, Jimmy also had some blame I think. That bone headed play where he threw the ball backwards to get out of a sack led to a turnover and a GB field goal which later allowed the packers to just get a field goal for the win. Granted the defense should also get roasted for giving up a field goal with 45 seconds left

I mean games where I looked at Jimmy as the sole reason we lost. The Titans game is the only game that comes to mind. He has certainly been a major reason we have lost a game before, but never IMO like the Titans game.

Sole reason we lost? Come on please. Third and 23 and they get 42 yards. Then they execute a game winning drive vs our D. Get real.

He cost us between 17 and 21 points. We lost by 3.

Remember when you used to say QBs don't count in the win loss column until it FINALLY gave you a chance to hate? What changed besides you recognizing you were always wrong? Completely blaming Jimmy for a loss... I agree btw but you just flip flopped.

Remember when you actually stayed on topic? Neither do I. Havent flip flopped once, thanks.
There are a lot of ugly wins also Minn was saved by our run game.. Cinici started really bad but gifted us Redzone appearances which helped saved the game, not including a dropped pick 6...
The packers game as well, Jimmy also had some blame I think. That bone headed play where he threw the ball backwards to get out of a sack led to a turnover and a GB field goal which later allowed the packers to just get a field goal for the win. Granted the defense should also get roasted for giving up a field goal with 45 seconds left

I mean games where I looked at Jimmy as the sole reason we lost. The Titans game is the only game that comes to mind. He has certainly been a major reason we have lost a game before, but never IMO like the Titans game.

Sole reason we lost? Come on please. Third and 23 and they get 42 yards. Then they execute a game winning drive vs our D. Get real.

Remember when you used to say QBs don't count in the win loss column until it FINALLY gave you a chance to hate? What changed besides you recognizing you were always wrong? Completely blaming Jimmy for a loss... I agree btw but you just flip flopped.

Remember when you actually stayed on topic? Neither do I. Havent flip flopped once, thanks.

YOu're specifically blaming Jimmy for the loss. You said it's a team game when he wins. There's literally nothing more to it. The hypocrisy is straight forward. That's pretty on topic there buddy. How is it not?
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 29, 2021 at 3:47 PM ]

I know what a pouch is, but in this circumstance, wtf is considered a pouch? Like did he just have his hand in a sweater pouch or some sort of medical pouch?

Lol pouch to me means unless he's dipping his thumb in the fountain of youth he ain't playing Sunday.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

SWH says it's a team game for months straight when Jimmy is winning. Then he proceeds to contradict himself by blaming Jimmy not the team when Jimmy loses. It's right on topic, it's just not what he and you want to hear.

My theory is Jimmy just wins so much with being the third in winning percentage that steve finally understands that he can lose games too when he finally does. He's so used to Jimmy winning that when Jimmy loses it makes sense that he cost us the game. It's tough to know a QB can lose when he's winning 7 out of 10 times, I kind of get it but it's basic football outside of the zone.
[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Dec 29, 2021 at 3:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:

SWH says it's a team game. Then he proceeds to contradict himself by blaming Jimmy not the team. It's right on topic, it's just not what he and you want to hear.

Yeah says JG is the SOLE REASON we lost. I guess he should have strapped in with his bum hand and played D on the 3rd and 23 disaster give me a break lol.
Yeah says JG is the SOLE REASON we lost. I guess he should have strapped in with his bum hand and played D on the 3rd and 23 disaster give me a break lol.

Lets see how many TD`s did the Defense give up...wasn`t it 2..and how many TDs did Jimmy miss wasn`t it 2 so lets do a little adding 12(+2 expts) =14...so if 14 +17=31 would`nt we have won the game....
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Jimmy couldn't even throw a football today and we're still trying to start him in four days over Trey.

What does that tell us?

Kyle is as stubborn as a Missouri-mule

It tells me that fans will read into what they want.

Only Kyle knows his own level of comfort with TLs development and readiness to play and with his true feelings on JG. But every fan seems to believe they can read Kyle's tea leaves.
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

Lets see how many TD`s did the Defense give up...wasn`t it 2..and how many TDs did Jimmy miss wasn`t it 2 so lets do a little adding 12(+2 expts) =14...so if 14 +17=31 would`nt we have won the game....

Two things can be true at once. JG made some mistakes that cost us the game I've said that many times already. The defense if they make a stop on 3rd and 23 and don't allow a game winning drive this also cost us the game. To say JG is the sole reason we lost is as bad a commentary as I've seen on here. We didn't play well enough to overcome the combined mistakes of JG and of the D. If JG makes ALL his throws it masks the D mistakes but same can be said if the D makes the mentioned stops.
Jimmy is ready (from reddit)

I don't think Jimmy needs to practice much to play. KS knows what he's gonna get with him and he's gonna roll with him if he's able to play. It doesn't say anything about Lance other than we don't know for sure how he'll perform and there's nothing wrong with him going with what he knows in an important must win game.

For the record, I like Jimmy but he's not the answer at QB. He's reached his ceiling and it's an average to slightly above average NFL starter.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

wrong hand
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

wrong hand

lmao
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
wrong hand

Here ya go.

Originally posted by TyCore: