Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
who's the sRE94?

It's his practice jersey.

I swear to god.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Jimmy is ready (from reddit)

Make that a corndog and we're rolling!
So dude blames his INTs on a hurt hand, and now says hurt hand can still play. WTF. Sicka dis s**t.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Yeah says JG is the SOLE REASON we lost. I guess he should have strapped in with his bum hand and played D on the 3rd and 23 disaster give me a break lol.

Lets see how many TD`s did the Defense give up...wasn`t it 2..and how many TDs did Jimmy miss wasn`t it 2 so lets do a little adding 12(+2 expts) =14...so if 14 +17=31 would`nt we have won the game....

Two things can be true at once. JG made some mistakes that cost us the game I've said that many times already. The defense if they make a stop on 3rd and 23 and don't allow a game winning drive this also cost us the game. To say JG is the sole reason we lost is as bad a commentary as I've seen on here. We didn't play well enough to overcome the combined mistakes of JG and of the D. If JG makes ALL his throws it masks the D mistakes but same can be said if the D makes the mentioned stops.

That`s your opinion ,I seen what I seen on the film and the film don`t lie....
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Jimmy is ready (from reddit)

Make that a corndog and we're rolling!

I thought corndogs were banned from the Webzone?
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Yeah says JG is the SOLE REASON we lost. I guess he should have strapped in with his bum hand and played D on the 3rd and 23 disaster give me a break lol.

Lets see how many TD`s did the Defense give up...wasn`t it 2..and how many TDs did Jimmy miss wasn`t it 2 so lets do a little adding 12(+2 expts) =14...so if 14 +17=31 would`nt we have won the game....

Two things can be true at once. JG made some mistakes that cost us the game I've said that many times already. The defense if they make a stop on 3rd and 23 and don't allow a game winning drive this also cost us the game. To say JG is the sole reason we lost is as bad a commentary as I've seen on here. We didn't play well enough to overcome the combined mistakes of JG and of the D. If JG makes ALL his throws it masks the D mistakes but same can be said if the D makes the mentioned stops.

Jimmy missed a walk in td to Juice. He threw an int into the endzone which would have at least given us 3 points on that drive. He threw another int which led to another 3 points for TEN. So with that in mind the score should have been 27-17.

The dividing line for me is 24 points. If a defense gives up more than 24 points than they are to blame for the loss. If the offense scores less than 24 points than the offense is to blame for the loss. If both occur than they are both to blame.

Since the defense gave up less than 24 points and Jimmy's mistakes essentially left 10 points off the board. Imo, Jimmy lost us the game. Say what you want but it isn't easy for an NFL defense to hold an NFL offense to less than 24 points these days. Especially with the rules that are in place that favor offense.
Jimmy handing out some sweet gifts for his lineman on Christmas
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
So dude blames his INTs on a hurt hand, and now says hurt hand can still play. WTF. Sicka dis s**t.

The Juice pass and 1st INT happened before the injury, I guess you could say that second INT could be a result of the thumb….I appreciate the toughness, but if he can't throw a ball then he shouldn't be playing.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Does not look like his accuracy improved much. This is #1 thing with Lance. Accuracy.

Maybe someone else covered it already, but, it's not supposed to come to the pass catcher. That's why he's leaning forward.
I wonder if Jimmy is determined to play because he is afraid of losing his job if Trey helps beat the Texans. If it was Mullens as the backup he might say hey it's just the Texans they don't need me and I will be ready for the Rams. And to me it seems like Jimmy is still in denial about his future with the Niners. Why is he is not willing to waive his no-trade clause so he could go to a team where he is guaranteed to be the starter? Is it that he is afraid of having to take a paycut? But then the Niners can just cut him and loses alot more.

Also one thing that is not getting talked about is that the Niners can't cut him if he is injured. What if he plays and makes the injury worse to the point where it's still an issue next season and the Niners are stuck with his contract.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Dec 29, 2021 at 6:27 PM ]

• JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

The Juice pass and 1st INT happened before the injury, I guess you could say that second INT could be a result of the thumb….I appreciate the toughness, but if he can't throw a ball then he shouldn't be playing.
Agreed, if he's not already 80% then do not play and no excuses if he does push to play.
So much gaslighting in here.
I want to see if i have this straight. So Jimmy is going to play Sunday so he says. Given the fact of how that hand affected his performance last Thursday. Given the fact we have seen players like Wilson and Stafford be affected by hand injuries and struggle this season. Given the fact he could end up doing way more damage to it by playing. It seems real risky having him out there but if he feels he can go and the coach gives the ok. Oh well so be it. But i feel his leash this game is going to be extremely short.
Originally posted by Raul98:
I want to see if i have this straight. So Jimmy is going to play Sunday so he says. Given the fact of how that hand affected his performance last Thursday. Given the fact we have seen players like Wilson and Stafford be affected by hand injuries and struggle this season. Given the fact he could end up doing way more damage to it by playing. It seems real risky having him out there but if he feels he can go and the coach gives the ok. Oh well so be it. But i feel his leash this game is going to be extremely short.

It's KS call now.. nuff said !!
Originally posted by Raul98:

He's not practicing. At this point, I think it'd be a surprise if he played. I think he's very concerned about what his next team is thinking. He's kind of in a lose-lose situation.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Dec 29, 2021 at 6:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone