There are 231 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Trey sucks
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Brock is playing like a top overall pick

What a throw to Aiyuk OVER Patrick friggn Peterson.

I can't say that Trey would've beasted like that. He would've ran it instead.

Um.. this was right before halftime from like the 40 yard line I think.

So you think both those passes are equal and both give the receiver the same opportunity to catch the ball?
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I get the feeling he is going to be a Jet soon....

He has zero ties to anyone there

he knows that style of offense and is better than leaving Wilson at QB

Wilson sucks, but Trey is no better.
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I get the feeling he is going to be a Jet soon....

He has zero ties to anyone there

he knows that style of offense and is better than leaving Wilson at QB

Wilson sucks, but Trey is no better.

I'd probably rank the 2021 QBs as
Trevor Lawrence
*significant drop*
Mac Jones
*another drop*
Justin Fields
Zach Wilson
Trey Lance

and unlike all the other QBs, Trey was by far put in the best position to succeed with the roster, and couldn't even grasp the concept. I truly believe the other QBs would've found at the very least decent success with this team.
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Sep 12, 2023 at 3:12 PM ]
honestly don't know what to make of trey. i was high on him, practice reports were mixed and game performances were mixed but trending in the right direction until the injury. always felt that if we didnt have brock, then we would have run it back with trey one more time to give him another shot to prove himself.

but that wasnt the case because brock has been so good so far. so we shipped trey to the cowboys. but people here acting like trey is dogcrap…but i dont see it. he wasnt amazing but he was still developing, just not at the pace we needed him to.

That should've been pass interference dude is holding onto Aiyuk's arm
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
honestly don't know what to make of trey. i was high on him, practice reports were mixed and game performances were mixed but trending in the right direction until the injury. always felt that if we didnt have brock, then we would have run it back with trey one more time to give him another shot to prove himself.

but that wasnt the case because brock has been so good so far. so we shipped trey to the cowboys. but people here acting like trey is dogcrap…but i dont see it. he wasnt amazing but he was still developing, just not at the pace we needed him to.

Injuries really hurt his development. He had the finger injury that was constant his first year, then the ankle break. Just never had enough time to develop properly. For a player that was as raw as he was he needed every single rep he could get. It is what it is though, glad we have Purdy otherwise oh boy lol
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

So you think both those passes are equal and both give the receiver the same opportunity to catch the ball?

I'm responding to Tony saying Trey wouldn't have attempted a tough throw and would have ran it.

Trey attempted a tough throw and got it over the defender and gave Aiyuk a chance. If Aiyuk didn't get his arm grabbed, he might have came down with it for a big play. Or maybe we would have got a call from a different ref. Then 1st and Goal from the 1 yard line.

Seems like a Perfect located ball no, for the circumstance?
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:

I'm responding to Tony saying Trey wouldn't have attempted a tough throw and would have ran it.

Trey attempted a tough throw and got it over the defender and gave Aiyuk a chance. If Aiyuk didn't get his arm grabbed, he might have came down with it for a big play. Or maybe we would have got a call from a different ref. Then 1st and Goal from the 1 yard line.

Seems like a Perfect located ball no, for the circumstance?

Gotcha
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Trey sucks

6 months ago this would have gotten you banned, look how far we have come LOL

Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Trey sucks

6 months ago this would have gotten you banned, look how far we have come LOL

Half of the webzone would be banned if that were true.
Trey sucks

He is a good 3rd string QB....
if ShannaLynch could have just waited a few more weeks we could robbed the Jets for a 2nd round pick and dump Trey on them
if ShannaLynch could have just waited a few more weeks we could robbed the Jets for a 2nd round pick and dump Trey on them

they don't want TL he's not functional, they'll take the guy in their system who knows their stuff, who is not that functional lol
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

they don't want TL he's not functional, they'll take the guy in their system who knows their stuff, who is not that functional lol

heard "rumors" the Jets were trying to trade for DTR.... they be desperate so they would have gushed over our ex 4th string QB
Share 49ersWebzone