There are 168 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
ARZ ran for 30-222-2 that's 7.4 team YPC, let me guess, Daks fault

No

What is his fault is not being able to play from behind. He folds like a cheap tent when trailing.

Faithful is the patron saint of lost qb causes.

Who do you think is the bigger issue, Dak or Mike McC?

I've always said that McC is one of the most overrated coaches I've ever seen.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
That head boop by Geogie... aawwww.

And Trey is in a tough situation there taking a pic... if he smiles, it looks bad for his current team after they were blown out.... if he doesn't smile, it looks like he misses being on his old team. When in fact he just wants to take a pic with his past brothers.

yeah.... no win situation.... He probably should have just hit the locker room with his new team. Don't give the Cowboy media anything to talk about.
Originally posted by picklejuice:

trey should leave the cowboys....

Lol taken with the Kittle, f Dallas undershirt lol

Lmao

That face when you realize you f**ked up leaving Shanny.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Lmao

wasnt his choice.

i think trey should try to force a trade to the titans or some bottom feeder where he can start
Originally posted by Young2Owens:

Lmao

wasnt his choice.

i think trey should try to force a trade to the titans or some bottom feeder where he can start

Idk... There's a lot of chatter around Dak right now. And I'm sure they can find a team to trade for him next season and Cowboys would be willing to pay half his contract.

Trey could be in a good situation possibly.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Lmao

wasnt his choice.

Idk... There's a lot of chatter around Dak right now. And I'm sure they can find a team to trade for him next season and Cowboys would be willing to pay half his contract.

60 Mil for Dak lol....
If (as is most likely) Trey starts zero games this season, you can go back six seasons to 2018 and he will have played an average of 3 games per season during that spell.

That includes only games where he starts and finishes healthy. Actual figure is 3.33 recuring.
wasnt his choice.

In what way was it not his choice?
[ Edited by joeknows on Oct 10, 2023 at 12:22 AM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Lmao

wasnt his choice.

60 Mil for Dak lol....

And Treys 3rd string.

I think Dak is getting a lot of unwarranted hate

last year with Moore they are the number 1 scoring offense and one of the best team in red zone. This year they are one of the worst red zone teams 5 weeks in and their offense has not looked good. McCarthy's plays and offense is so outdated and predictable. I would put more of the blame on Mccarthy than Dak.

Whats funny is that they fired Kellen Moore because even though the offense was goo they didn't think that style would beat us. So the move was entirely to compete with us lol we may have jumpstarted the cowboys downfall
wasnt his choice.

Imagine going to the Titans and then being benched under Malik Willis.
Originally posted by ritz126:

last year with Moore they are the number 1 scoring offense and one of the best team in red zone. This year they are one of the worst red zone teams 5 weeks in and their offense has not looked good. McCarthy's plays and offense is so outdated and predictable. I would put more of the blame on Mccarthy than Dak.

Whats funny is that they fired Kellen Moore because even though the offense was goo they didn't think that style would beat us. So the move was entirely to compete with us lol we may have jumpstarted the cowboys downfall

They were one of the best in the red zone because of Moore, Dalton Schultz and their best running back Ezekiel Elliott. The Cowboys losing all of that has made them trash in the RZ.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Lmao

wasnt his choice.

60 Mil for Dak lol....

And Treys 3rd string.

Yeah, cowboys owe dak $60M whether he's on the team or not. They have a lot of contracts coming up. My cowboy friend thinks he will extend dak 3 years to help ease that hit.

they resigned Cooper rush to a 2 year deal this past off season but don't owe him nearly as much as they do Trey next year. So he may be second string next year but he's not getting anything this year.

i highly doubt he sees the field as a cowboy though. Not impossible but unlikely. He doesn't look like he's having fun though. He's in a really tough spot - new team, new offense, new place to live, new coaching staff that doesn't really care if you succeed or not and wasn't even asked about trading for you.

i didn't care if he left or not, but I thought the best thing for him to was to stay here for this year. Learning a new system on the fly without any experience/reps is really tough. No one owed him anything like Kyle and John would of actually tried to help him.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by ritz126:

They were one of the best in the red zone because of Moore, Dalton Schultz and their best running back Ezekiel Elliott. The Cowboys losing all of that has made them trash in the RZ.
Idk why they felt like the play calling was the problem. Maybe they relied a little too much on passing but that's an easy fix - firing moore was a mistake.

the other piece to all of this is that McCarthy/Jones doesn't seem to trust dak regarding the turnovers. He did lead the league in picks with 15 in TWELVE games - he missed the other five games with injury.

Now they're playing this ultra conservative offense, missing their TE, relying on one running back that isn't really built to be a workhorse. Dak is throwing the ball only like 4 yards an attempt - it's scared football. Not winning football, IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone