49ers bounce back from consecutive losses with decisive 30-13 win over Patriots →

There are 468 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by billbird2111:
True. The Eaglets pushed them too. But Dallas just plays better football at home. They don't play that same kind of game on the road. Dak turns into Dink and it all falls apart.

no Eagles got demolished in Dallas
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
imagine if Dal wins it all and he gets a ring.

Question, does he get a ring if SF wins it all

That's a good question. My thought is, yeah he probably does. He was with the 49ers until he was traded in the preseason. He played in two of the preseason games.

I'm pretty sure it is entirely up to the 49ers as to who gets a ring. I know there can be different rings as well. Dude requested a trade so on one hand I say screw him. On the other hand, if he makes a public commitment to wearing it around Cowboys' HQ, I say give him a huge one.
Originally posted by Midbay:
I'm pretty sure it is entirely up to the 49ers as to who gets a ring. I know there can be different rings as well. Dude requested a trade so on one hand I say screw him. On the other hand, if he makes a public commitment to wearing it around Cowboys' HQ, I say give him a huge one.

Nobody trades a QB they believe can be a franchise player to a conference rival for a 4th round pick. Even if they ask.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Nobody trades a QB they believe can be a franchise player to a conference rival for a 4th round pick. Even if they ask.

What if they ask nicely?

I just want him to wear a crackerjack box version of a 49ers Super Bowl ring around Jerry world.
[ Edited by Midbay on Jan 4, 2024 at 5:51 PM ]
I just want him to wear a crackerjack box version of a 49ers Super Bowl ring around Jerry world.

Lol
  • Cosmo

Disagree, but mostly because not being able to say that as 💯 fact leaves me just enough wiggle room to still wish him the best. That's only good until/unless we face him, though.

Trey Lace 2023 highlights

………

The end
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Trey Lace 2023 highlights

………

The end
lasers

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And then he is gonna take them out of the trash and do it again next year
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And then he is gonna take them out of the trash and do it again next year

waiting by the door until the person holding the camera tells him to walk in
Brutal. Just brutal
I read this comment on YouTube "Cowboys- the greatest joke ever told in sports"
Awesome!
Trey would've blown the packers out of ATT Stadium.
Share 49ersWebzone