There are 177 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Two weeks, one mission. New DC. Extra credit if u can add ol and cb help.
At this point should we be sellers? Nick bosa ? Maybe deebo? Get a couple firsts?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
At this point should we be sellers? Nick bosa ? Maybe deebo? Get a couple firsts?

He would whiff on the picks
Better go get Surtan II.
The three changes I'am making during the bye week:

#1. FIRE WILKS
#2. CUT KINLAW
#3. BENCH BURFORD
Originally posted by JR80Forever:

#1. FIRE WILKS
#2. CUT KINLAW
#3. BENCH BURFORD

#4 Cut Oliver
Originally posted by Predator85:
Originally posted by JR80Forever:

#1. FIRE WILKS
#2. CUT KINLAW
#3. BENCH BURFORD

#4 Cut Oliver

Oliver is god awful in coverage jeez
Oliver isn't bad, he is what he is. We need a true #1 alpha CB, then I think the other pieces fall into place
Originally posted by mcwoot:
Oliver isn't bad, he is what he is. We need a true #1 alpha CB, then I think the other pieces fall into place

IT'S made clear to me that no matter which ALL PRO CB we bring in, as long as Wilks is running the Jim Moran Jr Umbrella Coverage, that CB wont matter..

Oliver is s**t, he's just an undersized LB. Dude couldn't cover TO if he came out of retirement. I'm sick of seeing him burnt for a td weekly

• bud49
  • Veteran
What good is a D FA player with Wilkes in the booth running this defense?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Oliver is s**t, he's just an undersized LB. Dude couldn't cover TO if he came out of retirement. I'm sick of seeing him burnt for a td weekly

Wilks brought him in, what does that tell you
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Wilks brought him in, what does that tell you

He's s**t just like the guy who clamored for him. We seem to always have these stretches where the sky is falling under Kyle then right the ship and go back to looking dominant. But under this clown Wilks no way I see that trend happening again, it's comically how bad this d is where they can't make a stop for s**t. Where teams just go the length of the field converting 3rds like nothing or like today barely have any thirds to convert because they're getting 8 plus yds early on. It'll be a damn shame to waste another year of this team because of coaching
i predict everyone here will be really pissed off after the trade deadline
Originally posted by BP13:
i predict everyone here will be really pissed off after the trade deadline

Doesn't matter, doesn't look like a superbowl ready team anymore anyways , more like a wild card team
Share 49ersWebzone