Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by pdc20:
Originally posted by meickue:
Originally posted by pdc20:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Kyle wasn't at the press conference at all? Strange per KNBR since he's usually there pre Draft. He probably doesn't have the same poker face that Lynch does, and better to let him take the heat at this time.

Kyle must be pissed at John and Paraag for not securing his boy, Deebo.

Idk if he's pissed yet, I'm sure he gets the business side of it, negotiations tactic that is (hopefully that is the case right now). But if he gets traded...oh boy

If anything, knowing the persons involved, Shanahan is the one guy that is probably pissed at hell at Deebo and would gladly take a fair offer by the Jets.
John Lynch seems to be more the kind of guy willing to try to appease the situation with Samuel and his agent.

I agree, if the reports are true about not wanting to be used as a wideback anymore, he kind of threw Shanahan under the bus. I know I would be pissed as a coach. (during the season you are telling me to just give you the ball), then a you B**tch and moan to media smh. I would bet Kyle is a little annoyed with Deebo and this whole situation.

Kyle is old school and the son of his father. Deebo ´s little stunt is typically something Mike would have hated. And Kyle is the first one to tell that his door is open and that he´s willing to listen to the players. Having his top WR acting like that, talking with Jeff Darlington apparently, it has to seriously annoy him.

I agree!
Feel bad for Kyle. Found and developed his #1 WR with a good relationship. Then Deebo went TO on Kyle after 1 breakout year.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Feel bad for Kyle. Found and developed his #1 WR with a good relationship. Then Deebo went TO on Kyle after 1 breakout year.

Why is it that WRs rend to be flaky.
Dudes gotta be seething mad about the situation.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Dudes gotta be seething mad about the situation.
he's still concussed

just like AB after his hit
  • thl408
I was sitting 40 feet from Kyle this weekend (our sons are on the same bball team). I wanted to ask him what's up with Deebo, but he was off in the corner with his dad (Mike) and it was obvious he didn't want to mix with the plebs.
Originally posted by thl408:
I was sitting 40 feet from Kyle this weekend (our sons are on the same bball team). I wanted to ask him what's up with Deebo, but he was off in the corner with his dad (Mike) and it was obvious he didn't want to mix with the plebs.

Good call on holding off. Doubt he would answer it anyway.

As a mod you need to take one for the team

Certainly don't want to be sitting with the "plebs" when many of the "plebs" feel entitled to answers which he may not have and, even if he did, he is under no obligation to provide.
[ Edited by 49er-from-Yavin-IV on Apr 27, 2022 at 9:28 AM ]

That's f**king awesome

• thl408
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Certainly don't want to be sitting with the "plebs" when many of the "plebs" feel entitled to answers which he is under no obligation to provide.

I wouldn't be expecting an honest answer, but would be more interested in the way he answered. Anyway, I respect a man's privacy and I'd know not to expect a real answer.
  • thl408

That's f**king awesome

It's the same kid my son trash talked to when they played flag football against each other 2 years ago (his kid started it). They're cool now.

That's f**king awesome

It's the same kid my son trash talked to when they played flag football against each other 2 years ago (his kid started it). They're cool now.

I know you draw a hard line at poo poo head on here hopefully your own kin didnt go to those extremes.
should have after the game.. not ask the certain question but he's still a cool dude. We played against them in Flag football and got a fam pic with him in the end
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Certainly don't want to be sitting with the "plebs" when many of the "plebs" feel entitled to answers which he is under no obligation to provide.

I wouldn't be expecting an honest answer, but would be more interested in the way he answered. Anyway, I respect a man's privacy and I know not to expect a real answer.

Fair enough. In any event, it's pretty cool to be that close to the HC of your favorite NFL team, and I understand the temptation.
Share 49ersWebzone