There are 169 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
I guess im crazy, but I think Akers is a better RB than Mitchell. Has the production backed that' up this year? No. I understand that.

However, I think if the players switched teams…Akers would outperform Mitchell. That's just my honest opinion. Maybe its homerism…

I think Akers is going to have a monster game this Sunday

What's crazy is how you as a Ram fan has yet to be banned from this forum as I was on Ramsrule.com and Ramsondemand.com for being a Niner fan. So kudos for the admins here for allowing you to hang around....as opposed to those emotionally and mentally weak fans and / admins of the above mentioned sites. You hang out there any? If so, what's your handle?
[ Edited by VA9erfan on Jan 28, 2022 at 8:41 AM ]
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
The NFL will do everything possible to get the Rams and Stafford in the Superbowl. Make no mistake about it.

LOL. And what exactly is that?
assigning the refs who called the most PIs all year
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Agree

F**king facts. By the way I wish we had Mostert for this game. Never understood how his injury was a season ender smh
The NFL will do everything possible to get the Rams and Stafford in the Superbowl. Make no mistake about it.

I doubt the NFL cares too much about the Rams at this point.... I fully expect to see another chiefs - 9ers super bowl, hopefully with a different outcome this time around.
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Silky:
I'm surprised Mina Kimes got this thread and fanbase so fired up. As NY said she isn't the only one to say something like that. I guess maybe because Garcia responded to her so harshly that it got to where we're at. I am 90% sure Garcia was probably drinking too because it was so random.

You know who does love Jimmy and creams her pants every time there is a segment on him? Kay Adams from NFLN GMFB.

Why do these pictures load so big? I shrink them but they go back to being big anyway

more of Kay Adams = good
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Too late for that. Also, did you not see them commit PI? I did. There were time guys were literally hugging the receivers. Not to mention - Josh Norman.
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Jan 28, 2022 at 8:44 AM ]

Too late for that.
whats too late

Too late for that.
whats too late

#26 is on the bench so having refs who call PI a lot is to late.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Agree

F**king facts. By the way I wish we had Mostert for this game. Never understood how his injury was a season ender smh
Mostert Dr hasn't cleared him
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
I guess im crazy, but I think Akers is a better RB than Mitchell. Has the production backed that' up this year? No. I understand that.

However, I think if the players switched teams…Akers would outperform Mitchell. That's just my honest opinion. Maybe its homerism…

I think Akers is going to have a monster game this Sunday

I think Akers is a great RB. I'm not going to disagree that if you swap them his production might be better.

I will disagree that he will ball out this Sunday. I think he gets 18 attempts for 60 yds and possibly a TD. Niners run game is strong. Mattford will have to beat us with his arm. I think Shanahan counts on his mistakes.

I don't think McVay will have the patience OR the chance to run it 18 times.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Too late for that.
whats too late

i don't think #26 has anything to do with the other games they Ref'd
Originally posted by Deebo:
I'm surprised Mina Kimes got this thread and fanbase so fired up. As NY said she isn't the only one to say something like that. I guess maybe because Garcia responded to her so harshly that it got to where we're at. I am 90% sure Garcia was probably drinking too because it was so random.

You know who does love Jimmy and creams her pants every time there is a segment on him? Kay Adams from NFLN GMFB.

Why do these pictures load so big? I shrink them but they go back to being big anyway

more of Kay Adams = good

DIBS
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Too late for that.
whats too late

i don't think #26 has anything to do with the other games they Ref'd

The crew officiating this game is not the same as the regular season. While Cheffers crew threw the most flags during the season, he will be working with a different team. Also, Cheffers officiated the 1st matchup we had with the Rams. How many PIs were called in that game?
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
What's crazy is how you as a Ram fan has yet to be banned from this forum as I was on Ramsrule.com and Ramsondemand.com for being a Niner fan. So kudos for the admins here for allowing you to hang around....as opposed to those emotionally and mentally weak fans and / admins of the above mentioned sites. You hang out there any? If so, what's your handle?

Nah I don't. I hope I don't get banned. I'm not here to start trouble or troll. I'm just here for friendly conversation on the game and players.

I enjoy reading you guys takes. 🤷‍♂️
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Originally posted by Deebo:

more of Kay Adams = good

DIBS

Jimmy should shoot his shot with that one.

Share 49ersWebzone