There are 236 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

40 mins in 49ers vs LA

The 49ers defense hasn't allowed any RB to go for more than 60 yards since like week 9 or so. Zeke, Aaron Jones, Mixon, Patterson, all have been non factors. Arsmtead, DJ Jones and the LB are big reasons why this defense is making opposing offenses unidimensional.
The defense doesn't need to blitz to create pressure which is why Stafford has had trouble with this defense.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
boy it's sounding like there's gonna be a crazy amount of 49ers fans!

I hope it's just a sea of red and Stafford can't hear s**t like last time but worse!!!!

They already predicting 60-65% niner fans. We need more!

I want 10 percent more!!!!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
I guess im crazy, but I think Akers is a better RB than Mitchell. Has the production backed that' up this year? No. I understand that.

However, I think if the players switched teams…Akers would outperform Mitchell. That's just my honest opinion. Maybe its homerism…

I think Akers is going to have a monster game this Sunday

Akers has 1 100 rushing game in his career. Mitchel in his rookie year has 5 in the 11 games he's played. Akers is also coming back from a serious injury.

If you include our Rush D that has allowed a single 100 yard rusher this year I just don't see Akers being effective this weekend or outplaying Mitchell whom has already had 91 and 85 yard games against your team already.
if it's true that more 49ers fans bought tickets to SoFi to watch the game than Rams fans, we should win on a technicality because more money would be involved in the Superb Owl if the 49ers advance.

amirite
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
if it's true that more 49ers fans bought tickets to SoFi to watch the game than Rams fans, we should win on a technicality because more money would be involved in the Superb Owl if the 49ers advance.

amirite

Don't need a technicality to win
This Kelly Stafford giveaway being transformed into her doing this "out of the goodness of her heart" is pure .

She's scared of the inevitable crowd takeover.

It will be 2/3 49ers fans come Sunday.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This Kelly Stafford giveaway being transformed into her doing this "out of the goodness of her heart" is pure .

She seems like a nice person. No qualms… it's just not going to matter much. A few dozen tickets won't matter in the slightest.

She just wishes Matt would have been traded to the 49ers.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

She seems like a nice person. No qualms… it's just not going to matter much. A few dozen tickets won't matter in the slightest.

She does seem nice, but the reality is the reason for this is to combat the crowd. She said so herself.

And yes a few tickets she bought won't make a difference.
[ Edited by Leathaface on Jan 28, 2022 at 11:35 AM ]

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
The Rams fan arguing about Akers vs Mitchell and I'm like…

Deebo's the best RB in the playoffs

deebo is our best wr, rb, and kr

Don't forget that Deebo's QBR 133.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue

Sean McVay says Andrew Whitworth and Ernest Jones will be able to play Sunday. Noteboom is doubtful (pec), Jefferson (knee) and Rapp (protocol) are likely going to be listed as questionable.

Even our boy is getting off the wagon...too bad too sad.
Originally posted by VDSF:
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue

Sean McVay says Andrew Whitworth and Ernest Jones will be able to play Sunday. Noteboom is doubtful (pec), Jefferson (knee) and Rapp (protocol) are likely going to be listed as questionable.

Oh boy Whitworth isn't close to 100% and if he reinjures something....they're in serious trouble. Noteboom has been a pretty good swing tackle this yr.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Even our boy is getting off the wagon...too bad too sad.

Schrager can suck a bag of dicks.
Share 49ersWebzone