There are 240 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by libertyforever:
I was just pointing out how ridiculously amazing Purdy has been. This is the Purdy thread afterall.

Glad you're converting over. Just keep saying that name...lol
Originally posted by random49er:
Weird stuff. Maybe they haven't heard we have a game this week?

Yeah it's gonna be tough. Dak finally has a great game... looking off defenders... Big Mike calling some nice plays to get people open.. their defense just punking the Bucs.

They are going to want revenge SO BAD after we knocked them out last year, even though Jimmy did everything he can to keep them in the game. Well Jimmy is not the QB this time. I loved how happy Jerrah and Cowboy players and fans were after that Bucs win. They are on the highest of highs, and we get to slap them back down.
I want revenge for always seein these clowns on Thanksgiving
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Yeah it's gonna be tough. Dak finally has a great game... looking off defenders... Big Mike calling some nice plays to get people open.. their defense just punking the Bucs.

They are going to want revenge SO BAD after we knocked them out last year, even though Jimmy did everything he can to keep them in the game. Well Jimmy is not the QB this time. I loved how happy Jerrah and Cowboy players and fans were after that Bucs win. They are on the highest of highs, and we get to slap them back down.

Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

I just hope Dak's inconsistency is consistent this weekend so he has a garbage game.
Originally posted by Goatie:

I just hope Dak's inconsistency is consistent this weekend so he has a garbage game.

We will force atleast 1 or 2 turnovers in this game.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Jan 18, 2023 at 4:15 AM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Dak has thrown a fair amount of picks so I hope the DL can pressure him into making more of those mistakes.
Upgrade at #1 CB spot
Upgrade at safety?
O-Line is healthy (Williams was not before)
QB healthy (Jimmy shoulder, thumb)
CMC addition
Originally posted by Montana:
I want revenge for always seein these clowns on Thanksgiving

Nov. 23, 1972: San Francisco 49ers 31, Dallas Cowboys 10

Remembering ....skip vanderbundt...
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Giedi:
His footwork is so smooth. He glides around like a boxer.

Very quick feet, like a dancer or boxer. Reminds me of another QB who had quick feet.

Bird legs?

Originally posted by YACBros85:

That's what's funny about Dallas. They have a pretty potent offense and should be respected, but man Dak throws some crazy bone-headed picks sometimes. He alone completely destroys them. He is a more explosive version of Jimmy G. He moves the ball up-and-down the field, but their fans are on pins and needles just hoping that terrible interception doesn't occur.
Originally posted by Silky:
That's what's funny about Dallas. They have a pretty potent offense and should be respected, but man Dak throws some crazy bone-headed picks sometimes. He alone completely destroys them. He is a more explosive version of Jimmy G. He moves the ball up-and-down the field, but their fans are on pins and needles just hoping that terrible interception doesn't occur.

I am hoping we get a couple picks. Seems like after a pick, it lights our whole team on wicked fire too lol. Beware when 9ers are on full heat mode, burn up the field.
His footwork is so smooth. He glides around like a boxer.

Very quick feet, like a dancer or boxer. Reminds me of another QB who had quick feet.

Bird legs?

I see the same thing.

I watched his first two Super Bowls to see if I was remembering right. Crazy similar traits in that footwork and vision.

Bucs defense was a joke. Zero setting the edge, zero pressure off the edge, their secondary was a mess. They looked like that hadn't played football together at all. Dallas ran simple plays. There was no great visionary play calls or anything.

Bucs on offense looked lost…never seen such an unprepared team like that WITH Brady in a playoff game.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Bucs defense was a joke. Zero setting the edge, zero pressure off the edge, their secondary was a mess. They looked like that hadn't played football together at all. Dallas ran simple plays. There was no great visionary play calls or anything.

Bucs on offense looked lost…never seen such an unprepared team like that WITH Brady in a playoff game.

It looked to me like they gave up before halftime. Body language was pitiful along with their performance.
Share 49ersWebzone