LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 164 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Game Day
Lol, this
If Jimmy can just game manage and make the plays that are right in front of him we will win…not asking for Mahomes flipping passes in the end zone, just some Cooper Rush like game managing. It really shouldn't be that hard for him at this pt.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
If Jimmy can just game manage and make the plays that are right in front of him we will win…not asking for Mahomes flipping passes in the end zone, just some Cooper Rush like game managing. It really shouldn't be that hard for him at this pt.

Rush has a deep ball
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Game Day
Lol, this

It took a lot, but I have forgiven the Niners as a whole after the Chicago debacle. Then last week happened. I'm an inherently positive guy, but my faith is waning. Last week's game was the most winnable game i've ever watched and we lost. They will obtain a respectable level of confidence again if they beat the Rams this week
Originally posted by Silky:
Game Day
Lol, this

It took a lot, but I have forgiven the Niners as a whole after the Chicago debacle. Then last week happened. I'm an inherently positive guy, but my faith is waning. Last week's game was the most winnable game i've ever watched and we lost. They will obtain a respectable level of confidence again if they beat the Rams this week

Last week was basically every SF v SEA loss in the RW era.

Many of us saw and called it out in the 3rd quarter.

We can recover from it and good news is no 2nd game v that magic BS anymore
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Jimmy isnt doing anything. His confdence is shot, the oline sucks. The playcalling sucks. He is jittery from the pocket and may have the yips. If the niners win it will have to be from turnovers created by the defense. The offense is horrendous. It's reached hostler level.
Game Day
Lol, this

I feel the same. I'm usually pretty optimistic about the team. I love what they're doing in defense, but just cringe when I think of how inept the offense has been.
Game Day
Lol, this

This is what bothers me the most. The 49ers seem to be unable to put teams away. The NFL is very balanced and competitive but there are weaker teams that this team allows to hang around until something bad happens that turns the game. They get out of the gate quickly and then the offense seems to stall. It's almost like they are saying to the defense "we did our job, now do yours"

I looked this up and the 49ers with JG have only 6 TDs when trailing in the final 4 minutes of the game. Only 3 in the final 2 minutes. That's not a lot of late 4th quarter scoring. When I watch other games I see a lot of last minute TDs that win games
Rams are gonna be anticipating the Deebo runs so don't be so damn predictable Kyle. Make some damn plays Jimmy.
Jimmy and Kyle will get in a physical altercation at some point during the game.

Kyle: "My dude, can you even go deep?"
Jimmy: "I don't know, ask your wife. Your plays suck, man!"

Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Rams are gonna be anticipating the Deebo runs so don't be so damn predictable Kyle. Make some damn plays Jimmy.

Kyle needs to find something else to keep this offense productive this season. Another ace up his sleeve, if you will. If you take away that 51 yard run, Deebo's rushing numbers are 16 rushes for 60 yards. That is only 3.75 ypc.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
If KS's garbage offense completely wastes another defensive effort…

Dont be a hater

Go niners
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Game Day
Lol, this

This is what bothers me the most. The 49ers seem to be unable to put teams away. The NFL is very balanced and competitive but there are weaker teams that this team allows to hang around until something bad happens that turns the game. They get out of the gate quickly and then the offense seems to stall. It's almost like they are saying to the defense "we did our job, now do yours"

I looked this up and the 49ers with JG have only 6 TDs when trailing in the final 4 minutes of the game. Only 3 in the final 2 minutes. That's not a lot of late 4th quarter scoring. When I watch other games I see a lot of last minute TDs that win games

KS entire offensive scheme is founded on his run game.

Passing relies on misdirection from D playing run.

This means our team sucks bad when it is a known passing down. The OL are sub par in straight pass blocking sets (MM a glaring example here).
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Jimmy isnt doing anything. His confdence is shot, the oline sucks. The playcalling sucks. He is jittery from the pocket and may have the yips. If the niners win it will have to be from turnovers created by the defense. The offense is horrendous. It's reached hostler level.

You know absolutely nothing about play calling to say what does and doesn't suck. You've proven that in here.

he's always been below avg with pocket presence. You acting shocked about this is funny. Again if Jimmy can do what he's done in the past and game manage they will win. If he can't even do that then SF isn't gonna win many games. QB has to be able to at the very least run the offense, what we saw on SNF was a QB incapable of doing that. Kyle wasn't asking much of him and he couldn't even handle that.
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
KS entire offensive scheme is founded on his run game.

Passing relies on misdirection from D playing run.

This means our team sucks bad when it is a known passing down. The OL are sub par in straight pass blocking sets (MM a glaring example here).

Passing plays were still there last game, a QB HAS to recognize the reads properly and use a little anticipation. That QB play was not at an NFL level last week and he doesn't have the ability to make his own plays in game like some of these other guys.

If you can run an effective offensive game plan and you can't extend and make play on your own, then IMO you have no business starting in the NFL. Hopefully he will play better tonight
Share 49ersWebzone