LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 190 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The D obviously played lights out last night and Deebo had a great game. This may be nit picking but the offense still concerns me.m Jimmy's completion percentage is way down in all 3 games from wher eit usually is. The running game is suffering with the new O line and the fact that Williams is out.

Once again they got an early lead and did almost nothing in the second half. The O only scored 3 points. If Hufanga doesn't get that pick six that game would have been another nail biter on a night that the D was destroying the Rams O line. They need to start scoring some 2 half points if they want to go all the way. Either that or score 28 or more in the first half. There are teams on the schedule that the defense won't be able to stop so easily. The Rams had Kupp and their tight end. No running game at all. They also had an O line that is in worse shape than the 49ers.

Kittle gets that second foot down or Juice is the primary read when he was all by himself on a streak & that would have been an extra 14 points plus all those yards. Also would have made the 2nd half less stressful on the fans watching.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Do we lead the league in sacks? Had 7 last night

Tied for 2nd with DAL at 15. The Eagles are in the lead with 16.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Oct 4, 2022 at 7:58 AM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Tied for 2nd with DAL at 15. The Eagles are in the league with 16.

Wow. NFC has some defenses.

Okay our defense is legit, is elite. Be nice to have a bit more stout run defense bu please no more major injuries and here is to J. Ward, Armstead, Kinlow, and Azeez all coming back 100%. Oh may JV come back as well ready to go :)
Originally posted by 49erminion:

Okay our defense is legit, is elite. Be nice to have a bit more stout run defense bu please no more major injuries and here is to J. Ward, Armstead, Kinlow, and Azeez all coming back 100%. Oh may JV come back as well ready to go :)

We are currently 2nd in yards allowed, 2nd in sacks and 1st in TD's allowed.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Oct 4, 2022 at 8:03 AM ]
No sacks last night was pretty good for our o line
Everyone was going after Ramsey. Look at McGlichey talking trash to him.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Everyone was going after Ramsey. Look at McGlichey talking trash to him.

Don't you go making me like you McGlinchey. Don't you do that
Originally posted by golfish:

Who played left tackle last night? Did not hear his name mentioned once.

Which is a good sign.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by golfish:

Who played left tackle last night? Did not hear his name mentioned once.

Which is a good sign.

McKivitz then Moore.

On top of the division after last night's win

2-0 in the division
Originally posted by Shifty:
My reaction to the Hufanga game sealing Pick Six. What a great game overall "Same old sorry ass Rams!"

Shifty I love your channel but for some reason I was imagining someone chained to a radiator in the corner of your room out of frame forced to watch your celebrations. Maybe i've been watching too much Dahmer
I'm still blown away by the defensive masterpiece last night. I could watch the D all night.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
I'm still blown away by the defensive masterpiece last night. I could watch the D all night.
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by Shifty:
My reaction to the Hufanga game sealing Pick Six. What a great game overall "Same old sorry ass Rams!"

Shifty I love your channel but for some reason I was imagining someone chained to a radiator in the corner of your room out of frame forced to watch your celebrations. Maybe i've been watching too much Dahmer

Lol way better than the announcer who seemed like he was forcing his excitement.
Share 49ersWebzone