LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 243 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

I thought people still be posting here for the amazing vibe off our win of a team with great looking d and an O that is slowly getting on track.

Nope. turned into another jimmy thread. smh
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I thought people still be posting here for the amazing vibe off our win of a team with great looking d and an O that is slowly getting on track.

Nope. turned into another jimmy thread. smh

You not visited NT before?
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by FL9er:
But if there was an opportunity, we shouldn't have taken it?

You'll have to ask the coach. I believe Kyle said after the game, he wanted to run off the last few seconds without giving the Rams another possession (I believe the call was to run off the last few seconds and throw it out of bounds?)

This is the stuff that is so silly. Jennings is literally only running down the field so we don't get an intentional grounding penalty and LA gets a FG try. It's a throwaway to run the 2 seconds off. The end. There's no plays Jennings isn't looking for the ball. There's no play there. The end.

But this is the discussion level over Jimmy

I simply asked for an explanation on the play. That is it. Ya'll should quote the poster who was pressing for something that was made clear wasn't there.

Didn't mean to upset you, I was more commenting on the whole conversation around the play.

You'll have to ask the coach. I believe Kyle said after the game, he wanted to run off the last few seconds without giving the Rams another possession (I believe the call was to run off the last few seconds and throw it out of bounds?)

This is the stuff that is so silly. Jennings is literally only running down the field so we don't get an intentional grounding penalty and LA gets a FG try. It's a throwaway to run the 2 seconds off. The end. There's no plays Jennings isn't looking for the ball. There's no play there. The end.

I simply asked for an explanation on the play. That is it. Ya'll should quote the poster who was pressing for something that was made clear wasn't there.

Didn't mean to upset you, I was more commenting on the whole conversation around the play.

It's not a big deal. I just thought that quoting the poster who was making the play out to be more than it was would have been more appropriate.

Originally posted by ninerfan818:
It was a good team win but without that pick 6 it is a lot closer as the team depends on the D a lot. Jimmy is going to have to play close to mistake free football or somehow find a way to get 21+ ppg on the board. If he can do one or the other, the 49ers can be competitive in the post season

Yeah, I rewatched the game last night that I recorded. And with no alcohol! It was an awesome win no doubt. Our defense is a monster and please not doing the Jimmy hate thing. Just a rational conversation but man I've never seem a QB make an awesome play and then follow it up with the biggest stinkers around not involving an INT. Hell, Juice in the backfield waving his arms like a mad man and totally missed.

So not hating. Being supportive like a good fan soldier but rewatching the game sober and on the offensive side could be a head scratcher at times.

But a great win against the rat b*****d Rams.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Oct 5, 2022 at 9:09 AM ]
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Loved that, thanks for sharing, crazy how we've had Pick 6s against the Rams 4yrs in a row now, filthy good defense.

Didn't Ward have two pick 6's against the Rams last year?
Originally posted by Niners99:
ward has 2 6s in his career. Vs Rams and Vs Chicago
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Niners99:
ward has 2 6s in his career. Vs Rams and Vs Chicago

He had 2 picks against the Rams last year on Monday night, one of them was a pick 6
[ Edited by braap49er on Oct 5, 2022 at 9:23 AM ]

It's not a big deal. I just thought that quoting the poster who was making the play out to be more than it was would have been more appropriate.

Sorry, I was cooking dinner at the tome and scrolling through and it was just an easy post to grab and jump in on. Forum faux pas by me

Share 49ersWebzone