LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 154 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
its all on film.. film doesn't lie

If he cared about being objective and wanted to learn about football, he would watch the film and 99% of his posts would be different…he doesn't care about any of that. It's gaslighting, making up s**t and coming off like an emotional kid. It's confirmation bias nonstop.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

If he cared about being objective and wanted to learn about football, he would watch the film and 99% of his posts would be different…he doesn't care about any of that. It's gaslighting, making up s**t and coming off like an emotional kid. It's confirmation bias nonstop.
it's trolling, 99% of his post are inciting. even when everything is going great..he's s**t posting
Guys it's gameday. There's no fighting in the war room or the gameday thread.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
so how are you going to jinx us today ?

I'll do that with my gameday prediction. We will put the clamps on Kupp. We have spent 200 days figuring this out. We added C Ward and drafted Womack.

Kupp - 0 touchdowns

I'll do that with my gameday prediction. We will put the clamps on Kupp. We have spent 200 days figuring this out. We added C Ward and drafted Womack.

Kupp - 0 touchdowns
since your predictions go against us, maybe do that for the opposing team ?

it's trolling, 99% of his post are inciting. even when everything is going great..he's s**t posting

This is true
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Weak offensive line? This team is perfect outside of Jimmy according to some posters in here.

And Shanahan s**ts nonfat strawberry yogurt.

Bless your heart you try so hard

This is basically the biggest game in club history

This is true

Now that you guys are done pleasuring each other, can you tell me who the master genius drafted on the offensive side of the ball over the last 6 years outside of kittle and deebo thats contributed? Aiyuk is f**king overrated. Justin Jefferson pisses all over him. Don't go there.

Sermon
Williams
Pettis
Moore
Mcglinchey
Beathard
hurd
Gray isn't even on the field

We don't even have a number 1 wr. Deebo isnt a true wide reciever. Our rb is injured more than he's on the field. And our new shiny toy has been injured more times than games he's started.

I'm going to vomit. But keep being defensive!
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Oct 3, 2022 at 9:46 AM ]

Aiyuk is overrated because he's open so much but never gets the ball?
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Oct 3, 2022 at 9:42 AM ]
24 - 17 9ers win.

Deebo and the offense does just enough to win the game whilst the defense puts up another solid performance and forces Stafford to throw a couple of Ints.

Expect the 9ers to be In first place In the NFC West after tonight's game
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Aiyuk is overrated because he's open so much but never gets the ball?

I dont know ask shanahan. He was in His doghouse for awhile.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Oct 3, 2022 at 9:44 AM ]
Perhaps we just need to adjust our expectation levels for a poster that picked a username named after the worst player in 49ers history.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I dont know ask shanahan. He was in His doghouse for awhile.

I think Shanahan wants to get him the ball. Shanahan is a fan of throwing to the open guy.
Share 49ersWebzone