LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 161 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Now that you guys are done pleasuring each other, can you tell me who the master genius drafted on the offensive side of the ball over the last 6 years outside of kittle and deebo thats contributed? Aiyuk is f**king overrated. Justin Jefferson pisses all over him. Don't go there.

Sermon
Williams
Pettis
Moore
Mcglinchey
Gray isn't even on the field

We don't even have a number 1 wr. Deebo isnt a true wide reciever. Our rb is injured more than he's on the field. And our new shiny toy has been injured more times than games he's started.

I'm going to vomit. But keep being defensive!

Hahaha SO much bias diarrhea in this post. Your posts are always so subject that there's no reason to talk to you about this.

top 10 in yards per game top 13 pts per game just last yr avg over 25 pts per game…with a bottom of the barrel starting QB. Just horrible lol.

your an emotional mess, who lacks football nuance you've all but admitted it. I have no idea why I haven't muted you yet.
I actually had us on a high and then losing this game before the offense's abysmal performance last week.

With the disappointment that's festered all week from 2 easily-winnable games, I see us taking this one tonight.
  • thl408
Ridgeway and Givens need to play well against the run tonight. 49ers can tee off on Stafford but with no Armstead and Kinlaw, the middle of the DL will be thin and the Rams may look to exploit that.
Originally posted by thl408:
Ridgeway and Givens need to play well against the run tonight. 49ers can tee off on Stafford but with no Armstead and Kinlaw, the middle of the DL will be thin and the Rams may look to exploit that.

Just hoping they try Kupp on the end around to Huf's side. One time. Dooo eeeet.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for ForeverYoung8.
Lets go!!!
this is a Deebo game for sure! and i would like to see some Kittle action tonight as well!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Now that you guys are done pleasuring each other, can you tell me who the master genius drafted on the offensive side of the ball over the last 6 years outside of kittle and deebo thats contributed? Aiyuk is f**king overrated. Justin Jefferson pisses all over him. Don't go there.

Sermon
Williams
Pettis
Moore
Mcglinchey

We don't even have a number 1 wr. Deebo isnt a true wide reciever. Our rb is injured more than he's on the field. And our new shiny toy has been injured more times than games he's started.

Hahaha SO much bias diarrhea in this post. Your posts are always so subject that there's no reason to talk to you about this.

top 10 in yards per game top 13 pts per game just last yr avg over 25 pts per game…with a bottom of the barrel starting QB. Just horrible lol.

your an emotional mess, who lacks football nuance you've all but admitted it. I have no idea why I haven't muted you yet.

You avoided the question. You just attack me to defend Shanahan. I also added Hurd and beathard. Cant forget those.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Lets go!!!
this is a Deebo game for sure! and i would like to see some Kittle action tonight as well!

Kittle overdue for a monster game. I think we would take them by surprise if we use our weapons as non-blocking weapons. They won't be prepared for us to implement the forward pass.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Aiyuk is overrated because he's open so much but never gets the ball?

I dont know ask shanahan. He was in His doghouse for awhile.

Ask Jimmy who refuses to throw to a wide open BA all the damn time…you can see how frustrated he is if you actually watched the all-22

and when he does throw him the ball lol

There's many more plays like this, you'd know that if you actually watched
We are going to get lamb kabobbed unless Jimmy can pull his head out of his ass. What if he gets hurt? It is around that time...
[ Edited by 49erminion on Oct 3, 2022 at 9:58 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
its all on film.. film doesn't lie

If he cared about being objective and wanted to learn about football, he would watch the film and 99% of his posts would be different…he doesn't care about any of that. It's gaslighting, making up s**t and coming off like an emotional kid. It's confirmation bias nonstop.
it's trolling, 99% of his post are inciting. even when everything is going great..he's s**t posting

This is true

Sermon
Williams
Pettis
Moore
Mcglinchey
Beathard
hurd

Jose Cortez has a point. The FO including Shanahan has failed miserably on offensive drafting and free agency across the board. There is no doubt about this and shouldn't be argued. They have wasted first round picks and traded up for garbage. Brandon Aiyuk and Deebo Samuel are at most 6 feet tall. Deebo is not a true "wide receiver". Ray Ray is 5-9. They have released two third round running backs. The offensive line is not built to pass block. People are in denial.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Lets go!!!

Kittle overdue for a monster game. I think we would take them by surprise if we use our weapons as non-blocking weapons. They won't be prepared for us to implement the forward pass.

Are you sure our QB is up for that type of game plan?
You avoided the question. You just attack me to defend Shanahan. I also added Hurd and beathard. Cant forget those.

Top 10 in yards top 13 in pts per game (over 25 pts per game) what's there to discuss? Sorry you don't get one fantasy football stud. I care about how the team does and they were just fine last yr with a QB that is below the mean in the NFL.

who gives a f**k about a day 3 QB? That's like saying Andy reid f**ked up by drafting Mike Kafka lol. Like I said your posts are full of confirmation bias. Surely you know that that means?

im attacking the lack of knowledge you have regarding football in your posts. I don't know you as a person, I'm sure your fine…. Football posts on the other hand are junk.
Originally posted by thl408:
Rams starting two back up guards.. it will be battle of the back ups

Sermon
Williams
Pettis
Moore
Mcglinchey
Beathard
hurd

Can you tell me a team that's drafted better? I will give you a hint, you will just need one hand. But hey keep on whining...
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Jose Cortez has a point. The FO including Shanahan has failed miserably on offensive drafting and free agency across the board. There is no doubt about this and shouldn't be argued. They have wasted first round picks and traded up for garbage. Brandon Aiyuk and Deebo Samuel are at most 6 feet tall. Deebo is not a true "wide receiver". Ray Ray is 5-9. They have released two third round running backs. The offensive line is not built to pass block. People are in denial.

Then why do we have a talented team? Who drafted Kittle, Aiyuk, and Deebo?

We don't have a star RB ATM,....the only thing that's really missing if anything.

But 3 games in and even @ 1-2, we can review every game and clearly see that we had the more talented roster. If they've failed so miserably then how is that so?
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 3, 2022 at 10:07 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone