There are 201 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Lets go!!!
this is a Deebo game for sure! and i would like to see some Kittle action tonight as well!

Kittle overdue for a monster game. I think we would take them by surprise if we use our weapons as non-blocking weapons. They won't be prepared for us to implement the forward pass.

Are you sure our QB is up for that type of game plan?

During the week guess who is on the grind. No days off.

Lets go!!!
this is a Deebo game for sure! and i would like to see some Kittle action tonight as well!

Kittle overdue for a monster game. I think we would take them by surprise if we use our weapons as non-blocking weapons. They won't be prepared for us to implement the forward pass.

I sure hope so. We cannot afford to put up another 10 point outting with WR's running open over the top again.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Oct 3, 2022 at 10:09 AM ]
  • NDSU
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
We don't have a star RB ATM,....the only thing that's really missing if anything.
And its pretty tricky to have a "run first" offense without one.
Originally posted by NDSU:
We don't have a star RB ATM,....the only thing that's really missing if anything.
And its pretty tricky to have a "run first" offense without one.

NDSU, did you see Wilson out there for NYJ this weekend?
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Jose Cortez has a point. The FO including Shanahan has failed miserably on offensive drafting and free agency across the board. There is no doubt about this and shouldn't be argued. They have wasted first round picks and traded up for garbage. Brandon Aiyuk and Deebo Samuel are at most 6 feet tall. Deebo is not a true "wide receiver". Ray Ray is 5-9. They have released two third round running backs. The offensive line is not built to pass block. People are in denial.

No he lives in a fantasy world and has no idea what the rest of the league deals with. Tons of teams miss all the time. 4-0 Philly for example.

Jalen Reagor
Miles Sanders
Andre Dillard
JJ Arcega-Whiteside
Carson Wentz
Mack Collins
Kenneth Gainwell

These are just a couple names that either became busts or never lived up to their draft pick. How in the world did they manage with all those misses?
  • thl408
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Now that you guys are done pleasuring each other, can you tell me who the master genius drafted on the offensive side of the ball over the last 6 years outside of kittle and deebo thats contributed? Aiyuk is f**king overrated. Justin Jefferson pisses all over him. Don't go there.

Sermon
Williams
Pettis
Moore
Mcglinchey
Beathard
hurd
Gray isn't even on the field

We don't even have a number 1 wr. Deebo isnt a true wide reciever. Our rb is injured more than he's on the field. And our new shiny toy has been injured more times than games he's started.

I'm going to vomit. But keep being defensive!

Can you tell me a team that's drafted better? I will give you a hint, you will just need one hand. But hey keep on whining...

I like the, "if you ignore the good players, it's all bad players". Not going to argue the day 2 misses, those hurt. Just a funny way to open an argument.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Now that you guys are done pleasuring each other, can you tell me who the master genius drafted on the offensive side of the ball over the last 6 years outside of kittle and deebo thats contributed? Aiyuk is f**king overrated. Justin Jefferson pisses all over him. Don't go there.

Sermon
Williams
Pettis
Moore
Mcglinchey
Beathard
hurd
Gray isn't even on the field

We don't even have a number 1 wr. Deebo isnt a true wide reciever. Our rb is injured more than he's on the field. And our new shiny toy has been injured more times than games he's started.

I'm going to vomit. But keep being defensive!

Can you tell me a team that's drafted better? I will give you a hint, you will just need one hand. But hey keep on whining...

Some fans think every pick should be a starter or Pro Bowl player. Sure they've missed on a couple of first round oicks but they've hit big on some 5th round or later or on UDFAs. It makes no difference where teams get their players. Every team misses probably ends uo with 3-5 players out of every draft or free agency that actually help the team. The rest get cut or end up as backups or practice squad guys.

If a team ends up with more than 3-5 guys becoming starters that usually means they aren't a very good team.
Originally posted by thl408:
I like the, "if you ignore the good players, it's all bad players". Not going to argue the day 2 misses, those hurt. Just a funny way to open an argument.

We like to call that confirmation bias. It's the word of the day and applies to all of his posts.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Jose Cortez has a point. The FO including Shanahan has failed miserably on offensive drafting and free agency across the board. There is no doubt about this and shouldn't be argued. They have wasted first round picks and traded up for garbage. Brandon Aiyuk and Deebo Samuel are at most 6 feet tall. Deebo is not a true "wide receiver". Ray Ray is 5-9. They have released two third round running backs. The offensive line is not built to pass block. People are in denial.

No he lives in a fantasy world and has no idea what the rest of the league deals with. Tons of teams miss all the time. 4-0 Philly for example.

Jalen Reagor
Miles Sanders
Andre Dillard
JJ Arcega-Whiteside
Carson Wentz
Mack Collins
Kenneth Gainwell

These are just a couple names that either became busts or never lived up to their draft pick. How in the world did they manage with all those misses?

We getting off topic but we are drifting into a discussion of my fav non 49er player. Philly hit on the QB pick. That's what takes care of all that other crap.
Looking forward to righting the ship tonight. The team is too talented and the coach knows how to get a game rolling. Just get it done on the field boys.

Rams so far

Faced Bills at home got cooked
4 pt win vs Falcons
8 pt win vs Cards
Lets go!!!

Wow our QB can throw a ball for 40 yds!!!!

Jalen Reagor
Miles Sanders
Andre Dillard
JJ Arcega-Whiteside
Carson Wentz
Mack Collins
Kenneth Gainwell

Then why do we have a talented team? Who drafted Kittle, Aiyuk, and Deebo?

But 3 games in and even @ 1-2, we can review every game and clearly see that we had the more talented roster. If they've failed so miserably then how is that so?

Our talent is on the defensive side. Not the offensive side.

We have three guys on offense that are true talents

Kittle
Deebo
Trent Williams.

In six years. The oline is absolute junk. This isnt about Jimmy. I said Trey was going to get killed even before the season started. Jeff wilson isn't an answer. But we keep pointing the finger at one guy. Wake up.

This brings me back to the point i was trying to make earlier. If the niners win tonight it's due to the defense and turnovers they create. The offense will definitely look like s**t, no doubt.

Jalen Reagor
Miles Sanders
Andre Dillard
JJ Arcega-Whiteside
Carson Wentz
Mack Collins
Kenneth Gainwell

Then why do we have a talented team? Who drafted Kittle, Aiyuk, and Deebo?

But 3 games in and even @ 1-2, we can review every game and clearly see that we had the more talented roster. If they've failed so miserably then how is that so?

Our talent is on the defensive side. Not the offensive side.

We have three guys on offense that are true talents

Kittle
Deebo
Trent Williams.

In six years. The oline is absolute junk. This isnt about Jimmy. I said Trey was going to get killed even before the season started. Jeff wilson isn't an answer. But we keep pointing the finger at one guy. Wake up.

This brings me back to the point i was trying to make earlier. If the niners win tonight it's due to the defense and turnovers they create. The offense will definitely look like s**t, no doubt.
  • NDSU
  • Veteran
NDSU, did you see Wilson out there for NYJ this weekend?
Nope. But I have this for you:

Share 49ersWebzone