Rams so far

Faced Bills at home got cooked
4 pt win vs Falcons
8 pt win vs Cards
Rams win 2-0 jimmy does it again
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Jose Cortez has a point. The FO including Shanahan has failed miserably on offensive drafting and free agency across the board. There is no doubt about this and shouldn't be argued. They have wasted first round picks and traded up for garbage. Brandon Aiyuk and Deebo Samuel are at most 6 feet tall. Deebo is not a true "wide receiver". Ray Ray is 5-9. They have released two third round running backs. The offensive line is not built to pass block. People are in denial.

No he lives in a fantasy world and has no idea what the rest of the league deals with. Tons of teams miss all the time. 4-0 Philly for example.

Jalen Reagor
Miles Sanders
Andre Dillard
JJ Arcega-Whiteside
Carson Wentz
Mack Collins
Kenneth Gainwell

These are just a couple names that either became busts or never lived up to their draft pick. How in the world did they manage with all those misses?

Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Jose Cortez has a point. The FO including Shanahan has failed miserably on offensive drafting and free agency across the board. There is no doubt about this and shouldn't be argued. They have wasted first round picks and traded up for garbage. Brandon Aiyuk and Deebo Samuel are at most 6 feet tall. Deebo is not a true "wide receiver". Ray Ray is 5-9. They have released two third round running backs. The offensive line is not built to pass block. People are in denial.

Then why do we have a talented team? Who drafted Kittle, Aiyuk, and Deebo?

We don't have a star RB ATM,....the only thing that's really missing if anything.

But 3 games in and even @ 1-2, we can review every game and clearly see that we had the more talented roster. If they've failed so miserably then how is that so?

Our talent is on the defensive side. Not the offensive side.

We have three guys on offense that are true talents

Kittle
Deebo
Trent Williams.

In six years. The oline is absolute junk. This isnt about Jimmy. I said Trey was going to get killed even before the season started. Jeff wilson isn't an answer. But we keep pointing the finger at one guy. Wake up.

This brings me back to the point i was trying to make earlier. If the niners win tonight it's due to the defense and turnovers they create. The offense will definitely look like s**t, no doubt.

This results in only two true offensive talents in 6 drafts - Deebo and Kittle. I can do the same job.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Lets go!!!
this is a Deebo game for sure! and i would like to see some Kittle action tonight as well!

Kittle overdue for a monster game. I think we would take them by surprise if we use our weapons as non-blocking weapons. They won't be prepared for us to implement the forward pass.

Are you sure our QB is up for that type of game plan?

During the week guess who is on the grind. No days off.

Wow our QB can throw a ball for 40 yds!!!!

I want to see him drop it over the head and in the bread basket. Maybe that is Jimmy's issue. He is just so used to how they do it in practice that he thinks the right thing is for the receiver to have to turn and wait for it.
  • thl408
Lets go!!!
this is a Deebo game for sure! and i would like to see some Kittle action tonight as well!

Kittle overdue for a monster game. I think we would take them by surprise if we use our weapons as non-blocking weapons. They won't be prepared for us to implement the forward pass.

I want to see him drop it over the head and in the bread basket. Maybe that is Jimmy's issue. He is just so used to how they do it in practice that he thinks the right thing is for the receiver to have to turn and wait for it.

Maybe those are back shoulder throws - in that case, perfect.
Originally posted by thl408:
Lets go!!!

Maybe those are back shoulder throws - in that case, perfect.

Is it official Kinlaw and Armstead are out? People in here are talking like that's certain
Rams have been playing avg, 49ers are playing avg
Jimmy G. had a terrible game, two in a row? doubtful. If two bad in a row, we would be very lucky to reach a 9-8 record this season.
49ers at home = +3 pts
Double team Kupp?
49ers have a chance, but not keeping hopes up given last week's performance.
Originally posted by Silky:
Is it official Kinlaw and Armstead are out? People in here are talking like that's certain

I'm certain they're questionable to play
We better win or this place will crash and be a cess pool when working.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Is there any question about it?

Lets go!!!

When there's no D and doesn't get happy feet
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Is there any question about it?

No question they're questionable.
  • thl408
Play good defense. Throw it at the guy not defended by Ramsey. Win.
Originally posted by thl408:
Play good defense. Throw it at the guy not defended by Ramsey. Win.

It's simple stuff. Can KS do it?
Originally posted by NCommand:
We better win or this place will crash and be a cess pool when working.

How is that any different than normal?
Share 49ersWebzone