LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 181 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Kinlaw is Questionable, another guy who can't stay healthy. Drafted 14th overall, I hope this isn't a wasted pick.

It was.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by thl408:
Lenoir versus Kupp sounds like a bad matchup for the 49ers. Double Kupp, Mooney on ARobinson. Go get Stafford.

Is Lenoir getting the nod again?

No idea. He started against DEN and didn't suck so I'm just assuming he's in over Womack. Kyle said Lenior got the start be DEN because of a good week of practice so maybe that's what decides it again.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Kinlaw is Questionable, another guy who can't stay healthy. Drafted 14th overall, I hope this isn't a wasted pick.

It was.

Yeah. It's not looking go for him right now.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Play good defense. Throw it at the guy not defended by Ramsey. Win.

It's simple stuff. Can KS do it?

No he can't, he doesn't play defense or quarterback.

HA yet some people in here seems to think he does
Lenoir versus Kupp sounds like a bad matchup for the 49ers. Double Kupp, Mooney on ARobinson. Go get Stafford.

No Jimmie Ward is gonna hurt vs LA imo.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

It was.

Yeah. It's not looking go for him right now.

The pick may pan out. If we could just get one of those boxing matches... maybe Frank can work to get Grant and Kinlaw in the ring together.. see what happens.
Niners score 7 points in the first quarter, and 6 the rest of the game. A couple successful playaction passes on first downs through the first 2-3 series, none the rest of the game.

24-13 rams.

hope I'm wrong.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
This results in only two true offensive talents in 6 drafts - Deebo and Kittle. I can do the same job.

The results are top 10 in total yards and top 13 in pts per game just last yr with a below the mean QB. You got the league talking about SF having one of the Best receiver groups in NFL along with the best OL in the league. Last I check none of those dudes were in SF. Bunch of ungrateful fans lol. Going to NFCC and SBs and still got something to b***h about.
Originally posted by cortana49:
Looking forward to righting the ship tonight. The team is too talented and the coach knows how to get a game rolling. Just get it done on the field boys.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Eh?

Originally posted by NCommand:

Eh?
This. Safety play has been a bright spot this season. I'm more concerned about missing Kinlaw.
I'm gonna' leave this here, just because
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Is Lenoir getting the nod again?

No idea. He started against DEN and didn't suck so I'm just assuming he's in over Womack. Kyle said Lenior got the start be DEN because of a good week of practice so maybe that's what decides it again.

If it's Lenoir I hope they jam the s**t out of Cupp at the line. Anything to try and disrupt him

Kinlaw is less than a year removed from knee surgery. I'm somewhat surprised the team rushed him back so quickly, but I'm no physician or surgeon. Still, it seems to me that it can take some players a full two years before they are back to normal following knee surgery. So, I wouldn't call him a "wasted pick" just yet.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Eh?

I think he's referring to J Ward having straight ownage on Matt Stafford
Share 49ersWebzone