LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

49ers Linebackers 😈

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not sure if we have a thread (if so merge) but man we need to talk about our LBer Corp. I'd say they're the best in the league collectively. They all play fast, disciplined and violent.…our D starts out in the trenches, but hats off to our LBers

Maybe some of our film guys have some clips in here showcasing how good they've been?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Greenlaw = Beast. Money well spend. Warner also = Beast. 9ers making playoffs or not and beyond will depend heavily on these guys on D..
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 7, 2022 at 3:58 AM ]
There was a handful of plays Warner made vs the Saints

Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:

Greenlaw = Beast. Money well spend. Warner also = Beast. 9ers making playoffs or not and beyond will depend heavily on these guys on D..

This last game was Greenlaw's best game. These guys are just rolling right now.
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:

This last game was Greenlaw's best game. These guys are just rolling right now.

His speed is insane and he always plays super hard not surprised he got paid before Azeez..
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Dec 7, 2022 at 5:11 AM ]
Great thread idea, NY. Respect. This collective group deserves their own thread even Oren Burks played well when needed.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Great thread idea, NY. Respect. This collective group deserves their own thread even Oren Burks played well when needed.

Yeah man gotta throw some love towards the LBers, they've been balling.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Yeah man gotta throw some love towards the LBers, they've been balling.

For sure!
  • thl408
Warner and Greenlaw are the best off-the-ball duo in the league. Also, I can't name another LB duo in the league.
Bosa will go in here and sack all you guys lol. No joke though, we got elite LBs
I take credit. After the Chiefs game I called out Fred on his IG for getting out hit in that game. He blocked me but since then he has played like a demon along with Dre.

Where my game ball?
[ Edited by Young2Owens on Dec 7, 2022 at 8:46 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone