LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 185 users in the forums

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Shop Find 49ers gear online

🏆 SUPER BOWL LVIII PREGAME THREAD - SF 49ERS vs KC CHIEFS 🏆

Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Every nfl message board I have looked at has KC winning due to the coaching matchups.

Doesn't mean we can't win. But it would take a near perfect game.

Why? Because KC is just that much better of a team? Cause I'll disagree with everyone on these message boards about that.

It's not like shanahan is a bad coach lol. Quite the opposite actually.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Why? Because KC is just that much better of a team? Cause I'll disagree with everyone on these message boards about that.

Probably moreso the totality of coaching.

Kyle - 9/10
Wilks - 7/10?

Reid - 9/10
Spags - 9/10
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Man, watching this Detroit game. They could've easily opened up a 28-7 lead at halftime.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by DrEll:
Now this thread is coming into fruition. After 24 hours of excitement and celebration, reality hits. How do you stop the current GOAT when you have a defensive coordinator that lacks imagination and creativity? For all you guys that think Wilks is in his mad scientist laboratory scheming up a game plan that will befuddle Reid and Mahomes, keep dreaming.

Wilks is going to come out the same exact way he came out against GB. The same way he came out against Detroit. See how the jet sweep got Detroit a TD on that first down ? Watch KC exploit it over and over, and Wilks will have that "I didn't know they do that" look on his face. Of course, once Kyle starts screaming in his ear, he'll adjust. But by then Mahomes will have run up the score, and unlike Love and Goff, Mahomes is not going to crack under pressure.

We are at a severe disadvantage here folks. SEVERE disadvantage

Still s**tting your pants about facing the rams or dallas

your s**t is old

It's time to mute him. Hopefully he gets endlessly mocked if the Niners win
Man, watching this Detroit game. They could've easily opened up a 28-7 lead at halftime.

Go ahead it is okay. We know you orgasmed during the 1st half. Go ahead and play that 1st half every day for the rest of your life. Throw in most of the Packer game too. It's okay. We understand.
  • thl408

Keep watching. You're almost at the good part.
Guys, I kind of get it, especially coming from NFC fans. They're tired of seeing the 49ers at the top. And the AFC fans are also tired of seeing the Chefs at the top. What I don't get is why is there so much hate from the networks for the 9ers and love for the Chefs?

The refs yesterday let them play. I didn't see any stupid calls or any game changing calls.

Let's go 9ers
Every nfl message board I have looked at has KC winning due to the coaching matchups.

Mahomes is still their QB and he's 14-3 in the playoffs in his young career and two of his losses were in OT. Regardless of the NBA style rope-a-dope regular season they had, they're going to be incredibly hard to beat.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Mahomes is still their QB and he's 14-3 in the playoffs in his young career and two of his losses were in OT. Regardless of the NBA style rope-a-dope regular season they had, they're going to be incredibly hard to beat.

Like the 98 Bulls. Still got Jordan and Pippen. Problem solved…

They have to do a better job on Chris Jones than they did in the last SB matchup. The pressures and passes he knocked down really hurt us.
Originally posted by SFrush:
They have to do a better job on Chris Jones than they did in the last SB matchup. The pressures and passes he knocked down really hurt us.

Hes a beast, aaron donald esque

I'm with NY. Get outta here with this defeatist mentality. If some are so confident we will lose - then wtf are you doing?

this is a stud team with an excellent HC, QB, RB, TE, LT, FB, WR(s), DE, LB(s), CB, DT etc. this isn't a talentless team. People get so overly emotional on a week to week basis. If we get our s**t right - we are super dangerous.

sure, we may lose, but it's any given Sunday. Let's see how the boys do - I can easily see the offense showing out and the D lookin good. We've played some of the best O lines in the league and the lions have a stacked offense with record breaking RB duo.

some of you guys need context. This isn't the Jimmy G led 49ers.
Looks like Vegas still has us as 1.5 point favorites? What makes me a little nervous is it feels like the underdog wins the Super Bowl 80% of the time these days, but 1.5 points is basically a pick-em.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SFrush:

Hes a beast, aaron donald esque

They better keep him doubled all game long.
Share 49ersWebzone