There are 248 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
"When it comes legalized bank robbing , I'm the best "

Floyd

Last I checked he doesn't force people to buy PPV at gun point. Don't be a hater just because you do t like him…

lol he said that himself

True, but he means it in the positive, not the negative like blizzard probably does. So many people hating on Floyd for making money and self promoting. Just societies double standards.

Floyd

Last I checked he doesn't force people to buy PPV at gun point. Don't be a hater just because you do t like him…

lol he said that himself

True, but he means it in the positive, not the negative like blizzard probably does. So many people hating on Floyd for making money and self promoting. Just societies double standards.

Floyd

lol he said that himself

I know what quotes mean bro, not a surprise. Swear on your mamma you didn't mean it negative.

Floyd

lol he said that himself

I know what quotes mean bro, not a surprise. Swear on your mamma you didn't mean it negative.

"1+1=2"

oak- you are such a hater !!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
shakur stevenson solid but this fight is a snoozefest
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
shakur stevenson solid but this fight is a snoozefest

Hella boring. I saw the replay. Disappointing performance for him
Kids don't know about Pretty Boy

Originally posted by sacniner:
Kids don't know about Pretty Boy

Floyd at 135 was one of the most offensively gifted fighters ever. If he didn't wreck his hands and had to adapt his style defensively, him vs Mosley at 135 would have been fight of the decade
Good win for Tank... I think Barrios had the right idea but he didn't have the firepower to keep him on the backfoot.

Garcia does have the firepower, but I doubt he'll ever try and fight backing up which would play right into Tank's hands... it would be a whoever lands first kind of fight

Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Good win for Tank... I think Barrios had the right idea but he didn't have the firepower to keep him on the backfoot.

Garcia does have the firepower, but I doubt he'll ever try and fight backing up which would play right into Tank's hands... it would be a whoever lands first kind of fight

Gutsy performance from Tank. Floyd told him he was down on the unofficial, and he let them hands go (he ended up being up on all the cards anyways). Tank got big time power. Exciting guy to watch. Loma had a impressive performance as well. Would be cool to see those two fight, but it sounds like Tank's camp isn't interested

It sounds like Garcia is struggling with his own demons. Fame got to his head early. Kind of seems like he doesn't take the sport serious enough. Sucks because he is uber talented
Gutsy performance from Tank. Floyd told him he was down on the unofficial, and he let them hands go (he ended up being up on all the cards anyways). Tank got big time power. Exciting guy to watch. Loma had a impressive performance as well. Would be cool to see those two fight, but it sounds like Tank's camp isn't interested

It sounds like Garcia is struggling with his own demons. Fame got to his head early. Kind of seems like he doesn't take the sport serious enough. Sucks because he is uber talented

If Garcia wants it, it's the biggest fight to make at the moment. If Garcia would put his money where his mouth is, he should take the Barrios playbook and just be patient enough to pick Tank off on the way in. He ain't made that way though, he's always going to look for the highlight reel and against tank he could be on the wrong end of it
Fury/Wilder cancelled because sloppy ass Fury didn't wanna get vaccinated.
Fury/Wilder cancelled because sloppy ass Fury didn't wanna get vaccinated.

that's dumb..
One of the Charlos fight tonight. Starts at 7 on showtime
Share 49ersWebzone