There are 241 users in the forums

***Official NBA 2024-25 Season Thread***

Originally posted by JustinMT:

Well in hindsight, if they did land Kuzma they probably wouldn't be where they are now, hence, he's right.
Originally posted by 49erKing:

Well in hindsight, if they did land Kuzma they probably wouldn't be where they are now, hence, he's right.

This
Originally posted by 49erKing:

I don't even think that's the biggest point. It's that Kyle Kuzma thinks he's the kinda player who thinks he can dictate where to go and what's a "true contender" when his b***h ass is on the Wizards.
Originally posted by 4ML:
lol I used to think Draymond will make a terrific personality on a show like inside the nba and give real authentic analytical takes. He has been horrible these past few days - along with that podcast he did with Shaq.

He tries to match their comedic energy, but if he were to stick to film breakdown and basketball points he'd be awesome.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by 4ML:
lol I used to think Draymond will make a terrific personality on a show like inside the nba and give real authentic analytical takes. He has been horrible these past few days - along with that podcast he did with Shaq.

He tries to match their comedic energy, but if he were to stick to film breakdown and basketball points he'd be awesome.

I agree. Those guys need to do that bc they can't really breakdown the game today. Draymond can actually be making intelligent points - and that'll be really refreshing but he also tries to make silly jokes.

what a pass!
The ball at the end of the play....

luka gets every damn call man it's crazy

all the squads i wanted to see go far are almost gone.. knicks, okc, minny

Next

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
MIN in Cancun mode
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Michael Edwards