Foster was booked into a local jail at 11:11 p.m., reports Branch and according to an arrest report from the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department.
He won't appear before a Florida judge until 7:30 a.m. ET on Sunday, according to Cam Inman of Bay Area News Group.
"On Saturday, two members of the valet-parking staff said an ambulance was at the Grand Hyatt earlier in the evening," wrote Branch.
This latest incident follows an ordeal of an offseason that saw Foster arrested twice. The more serious of the two arrests took place on February 11 and resulted in the linebacker facing felony charges of domestic violence with an allegation that he inflicted great bodily injury, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime, and possession of an assault weapon.
Foster's accuser, ex-girlfriend Elissa Ennis, later testified that the charges against the linebacker were based on her lies. The judge eventually ruled that there was insufficient evidence to proceed with the domestic violence case against Foster, dropping the first two charges against him and reducing the weapon charge to a misdemeanor.
Foster, who pleaded no contest to the remaining weapons charge, was sentenced to two years of probation, 232 hours of community service, and $235 in fines.
The first arrest took place on January 12 in Alabama and was for second-degree marijuana possession. That charge was dismissed after he completed a diversion course in the state.
The NFL suspended Foster for the first two games of the regular season for violating the NFL's conduct and substances of abuse policies.
"It has been made clear to Reuben that his place on this team is one that must continue to be earned," general manager John Lynch said via a statement issued by the team in May.
The 49ers indicated that Foster's future with the team could be in jeopardy should the linebacker be unable to stay out of trouble.
"That's the message that came through, and I respect it," Foster said in July regarding a conversation he had with Lynch and company.
Related News
More San Francisco 49ers News
-
Report: 49ers outbid Broncos for Dre Greenlaw, but the linebacker sought 'fresh start'
Several factors contributed to Dre Greenlaw's departure from the San Francisco 49ers this offseason. Money played a significant role, as the linebacker signed a three-year, $31.5 million deal with the Denver Broncos. Greenlaw's exit is seen as one of the 49ers' most impactful... -
Jones-Drew mock draft has 49ers fortifying D-line
Maurice Jones-Drew believes he knows the perfect fit for the San Francisco 49ers in the upcoming draft. In his latest mock draft, the NFL.com analyst projects Michigan defensive tackle Mason Graham to the team with the 11th overall pick. "The 49ers lost a ton of talent along... -
Pair of 2nd-year 49ers players switch jersey numbers
The San Francisco 49ers' offseason roster changes have allowed two second-year players to update their jersey numbers. Quarterback Tanner Mordecai, currently the team's third quarterback behind Brock Purdy and Mac Jones, has switched from No. 4 to No. 14. San Francisco 49ers... -
Former 49ers foe joining 3rd team in 3 years
Russell Wilson's time with the Pittsburgh Steelers lasted just one season. The veteran quarterback, a longtime nemesis of the San Francisco 49ers, is reportedly signing a one-year, $10.5 million deal with the New York Giants, which could rise to $21 million with...