The third victim, a 21-year-old male, was treated and released.
Mosley surrendered himself and was apprehended at a vacant home in Cheatham County after being surrounded by law enforcement, according to the Twitter account.
C.J. Beathard left the 49ers on Saturday to be with his family and is not expected to return this week.
"They're working through a lot of stuff, obviously," head coach Kyle Shanahan told reporters on Tuesday. "C.J., I told him definitely — he didn't ask — but I told him to make sure he doesn't come back this week. He's going to be out there with his family and stuff, especially with Christmas up this week. Whenever he's ready is the time he should come back; whenever that is."
Shanahan went on to say that the Beathard family was focused on finding the suspect.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced on Monday that an arrest warrant had been issued for Mosley and that he was considered "armed and dangerous." The reward for information leading to Mosley's arrest increased to $42,500 on Wednesday.
"The investigation shows that Mosley made unwanted advancements toward a woman inside the bar, who was a friend of the victims," announced the Midtown Hills Precinct in Nashville. "That led to a verbal dispute and then a physical fight once the parties made it outside. The investigation shows that Mosley was armed with a sharp object during the fight, which was used to stab the two victims."
Mosley was free on a $5,000 bond for attacking a 37-year-old woman last year at a Walmart store in Nashville, Tennessee. He also has a lengthy criminal history before these latest incidents.
Related News
More San Francisco 49ers News
-
Jones-Drew mock draft has 49ers adding disruptive D-lineman
Maurice Jones-Drew believes he knows the perfect fit for the San Francisco 49ers in the upcoming draft. In his latest mock draft, the NFL.com analyst projects Michigan defensive tackle Mason Graham to the team with the 11th overall pick. "The 49ers lost a ton of talent along... -
49ers to host Bowling Green TE Harold Fannin Jr. on pre-draft visit
Another top-30 pre-draft visit has been revealed. According to Tony Pauline of Sportskeeda, the San Francisco 49ers are among the teams set to host Bowling Green tight end Harold Fannin Jr. in Santa Clara ahead of the 2025 NFL Draft. Fannin was in Indianapolis last month for... -
Pair of 2nd-year 49ers players switch jersey numbers
The San Francisco 49ers' offseason roster changes have allowed two second-year players to update their jersey numbers. Quarterback Tanner Mordecai, currently the team's third quarterback behind Brock Purdy and Mac Jones, has switched from No. 4 to No. 14. San Francisco 49ers... -
Former 49ers foe joining 3rd team in 3 years
Russell Wilson's time with the Pittsburgh Steelers lasted just one season. The veteran quarterback, a longtime nemesis of the San Francisco 49ers, is reportedly signing a one-year, $10.5 million deal with the New York Giants, which could rise to $21 million with...