There are 203 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

I just called the front desk of John's retirement home. they are going to get him up to pick
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Saints D

My sleeper D given that division's current QBs and they are solid each year. Good pick.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I just called the front desk of John's retirement home. they are going to get him up to pick

If he dies from ancient age , do we just put in his optimal lineup and if he wins we donate the money to a donkey shelter ?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

If he dies from ancient age , do we just put in his optimal lineup and if he wins we donate the money to a donkey shelter ?

john is that wiry old dude who will live to 103 years old. So like 5 more years.

john is that wiry old dude who will live to 103 years old. So like 5 more years.

If something happens to me and I disappear, it was human traffickers and /or John. I did not feel safe after drafting Pitts

You didnt have to do that. Your room is right next door and your snoring woke me up

If something happens to me and I disappear, it was human traffickers and /or John. I did not feel safe after drafting Pitts
Dont worry. My next pick will outperform Pitts anyway
With the steal of the draft NJ selects......

Sam LaPorta TE
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Sam LaPorta TE

I see your LaPorta, and I raise you a....

Deonte Harty (Harris)... Buffalo's #2 WR.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Sam LaPorta TE

I see your LaPorta, and I raise you a....

Deonte Harty (Harris)... Buffalo's #2 WR.

Ballers?!

• jimrat
  • Veteran

Sam LaPorta TE

Good pick, I almost drafted him last round. TE U
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Saints D

My sleeper D given that division's current QBs and they are solid each year. Good pick.

Likewise, thought they'd be there, well played
wouldnt it be exciting if we could just finish
Tyler Higbee
do I have too many picks on the sheet left?
Share 49ersWebzone