I knew Garce was going to come in here to lick Ron's balls

Rons fluffer
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by jimrat:
I knew Garce was going to come in here to lick Ron's balls

Rons fluffer

Ron has killed it for me, really like Rubs starters though
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
I loved Blizz's start, Kelce/Mahomes stack is scary, lost me a bit around the Pitts pick though

I had Pitts as a 5/6 round pick (got him in 9th ) and had 7-8 RBs in the same tier available at same spot . Ended up getting 3 of those RBs .

IMO Pitts could put up same numbers as any of the WRs drafted after him (so as a flex he is just as strong ) and I may have a HUGE bargaining chip as TEs are thin .
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Aug 30, 2023 at 11:13 AM ]
I loved Blizz's start, Kelce/Mahomes stack is scary, lost me a bit around the Pitts pick though

I had Pitts as a 5/6 round pick (got him in 9th ) and had 7-8 RBs in the same tier . Ended up getting 3 of those RBs .

IMO Pitts could put up same numbers as any of the WRs drafted after him (so as a flex he is just as strong ) and I may have a HUGE bargaining chip as TEs are thin .

John and I were puzzled by the pick. I thought you might want him as a flex, John thought bargaining chip. In summary, water make a f**king pick you a*****e
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I had Pitts as a 5/6 round pick (got him in 9th ) and had 7-8 RBs in the same tier . Ended up getting 3 of those RBs .

John and I were puzzled by the pick. I thought you might want him as a flex, John thought bargaining chip. In summary, water make a f**king pick you a*****e

Basically all 3 are right , hurry the f**k up CocaineBear!!
Jason Myers available? I just need a kicker lol.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Jason Myers available? I just need a kicker lol.

yes

Jason Sanders K
Originally posted by Garce:
Top 3, no order.

RonMex
Rubber
RedNGold
LOL. Will be interesting to see how Yahoo grades the draft but these guys just got the kiss of death. I also dont think they are all top 3. Boise has the best draft in my opinion.
John has a well balanced team except for his TE
John has a well balanced team except for his TE
LaPorta will be a top 10 TE. I want to thank all of you who let him drop to me.
can we please make our picks so this is over for f**ks sake
Share 49ersWebzone