There are 201 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

once Jim makes his pick I will finalize the draft and you will be able to see your team. Yes, I have been entering all the picks on Yahoo as they have been made.

Good job. Maybe the fastest draft yet
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
No kicker for me

Does waiver wire roll before opening day so we can do this ?
just pick a damn kicker and stop trying to be like Gore. Not the best role model for you. lol

once Jim makes his pick I will finalize the draft and you will be able to see your team. Yes, I have been entering all the picks on Yahoo as they have been made.

You're welcome

Great work John and Rubs, cheers
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Great work John and Rubs, cheers
Thanks. Cheers back at ya
jimrat never takes this long. 100% he passed away or finally went to prison. Need to find a replacement to make the last pick.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
jimrat never takes this long. 100% he passed away or finally went to prison. Need to find a replacement to make the last pick.

Give him Ruggs
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Give him Ruggs

I ain't tryna piss jim off.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
KC defense
jimrat about to pick. Everyone act cool

• jimrat
  • Veteran
jimrat about to pick. Everyone act cool

😂
Great job as always Rubs and John.

Thank you
Rubs get Yahoos best draft grade! Good luck to everyone
Thanks to Rubber and NJ and pinch-hitter RonMex.

Good luck to all!
Draft complete. Thanks for making it quick.

I am interested in the grades. Every year there are 1 or 2 teams I don't like, but this year is pretty balanced. I think everyone did a good job. It will be a tough season. I like boise's team, john's team, and ron. Ellen's team is sneaky good with the most underrated pick of the draft. I love the Rashad White pick. Just depends on if Watson can QB again.

I wanted Lamar with my next pick and boise ruined it. That QB run was early this year and I felt like I got caught in between. I think my draft was saved when Tyreke somehow fell to me at 9. I wanted Henry or Pollard with my second pick but jimrat got me. John got lucky at TE when Gore f**ked up picking Njoku. If Prescott stays healthy his team is legit.
Share 49ersWebzone