There are 246 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by jimrat:
LOL good luck to everybody and f**k yahoo 😃

Yahoo says I'm trying to be in last place lol

And good luck everyone as well.
[ Edited by Waterbear on Aug 30, 2023 at 4:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Draft complete. Thanks for making it quick.

I am interested in the grades. Every year there are 1 or 2 teams I don't like, but this year is pretty balanced. I think everyone did a good job. It will be a tough season. I like boise's team, john's team, and ron. Ellen's team is sneaky good with the most underrated pick of the draft. I love the Rashad White pick. Just depends on if Watson can QB again.

I wanted Lamar with my next pick and boise ruined it. That QB run was early this year and I felt like I got caught in between. I think my draft was saved when Tyreke somehow fell to me at 9. I wanted Henry or Pollard with my second pick but jimrat got me. John got lucky at TE when Gore f**ked up picking Njoku. If Prescott stays healthy his team is legit.

The fact that u didn't mention my team means I'll win it all
Originally posted by jimrat:
Thought I had the worst team with the D+ but there are 3 teams lower then mine 😃

I will take my C- with gratefulness.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

I like your team alot. If I could have anyone else's team, yours would likely be my to choice. You may not know QBs but your good at this fantasy draft thing
Originally posted by krizay:

I like your team alot. If I could have anyone else's team, yours would likely be my to choice. You may not know QBs but your good at this fantasy draft thing
Id take several before I'd take Gore's even if he did snipe Amon and Connor ahead of me. Id take Rubs, Ron's and Boise's for sure. I think Yahoo was a bit harsh but actually think Yahoo got it right with the top 6 teams (although Ellen's team is right there for me as well)
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Id take several before I'd take Gore's even if he did snipe Amon and Connor ahead of me. Id take Rubs, Ron's and Boise's for sure. I think Yahoo was a bit harsh but actually think Yahoo got it right with the top 6 teams (although Ellen's team is right there for me as well)

Guess we'll see how this all shakes out

Guess we'll see how this all shakes out
No doubt. Injuries and matchups will be a huge factor as always. Good luck!

These draft grades are based off each individuals sites projections . And they can vary a bunch .

another variable is some people draft to win week one , and others draft for the long run (younger players who will see more playing time later)

these grades/ evaluations mean very little right now
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
These draft grades are based off each individuals sites projections . And they can vary a bunch .

another variable is some people draft to win week one , and others draft for the long run (younger players who will see more playing time later)

I don't think anyone is putting much stock in the yahoo grades. I wouldn't be concerned with a lower grade. I really like Ellen's team for example and her grade was mid.

The yahoo grades are based off how much your team will score, bye weeks and strength of schedule. It cannot factor in unknowns (injuries). Almost all of us draft handcuffs but only a couple of those workout across the board. I took Jerome Ford and he's projected to barely play, but as of right now, he's Chubb's primary backup. Obviously gore is hoping my guy never has to play.

Last year I lost my first round pick on the first day of the season and I never recovered. Its some drafting, then luck and injuries that decide who wins.

I don't think anyone is putting much stock in the yahoo grades. I wouldn't be concerned with a lower grade. I really like Ellen's team for example and her grade was mid.

The yahoo grades are based off how much your team will score, bye weeks and strength of schedule. It cannot factor in unknowns (injuries). Almost all of us draft handcuffs but only a couple of those workout across the board. I took Jerome Ford and he's projected to barely play, but as of right now, he's Chubb's primary backup. Obviously gore is hoping my guy never has to play.

Last year I lost my first round pick on the first day of the season and I never recovered. Its some drafting, then luck and injuries that decide who wins.

You didn't take CEH this year ?

It took 2 years but I finally learned my lesson. lol

It took 2 years but I finally learned my lesson. lol

Keep in mind that these grades mean nothing and they are wrong as often as they are right. People like feedback so here it is. You can read an in depth summary of your team on the site.

Yahoo Draft Grades
Ninerjohn A-
50 Shades of Trey B+
Kriz B
This is fine B
Boise B
Steve Wallace B-
National Tight Ends' Month C+
Oso de Agua C+
Will's Butt Plug C+
Catch these Shanahands C
Blizzuntz C
Big to the Mac C

Last years grades.

the eventual CHAMPION tied for worst grade
and I got the second best grade and I think I was second to last at the end. But it was injuries. The first week I lost 2 of my first 3 picks.
Share 49ersWebzone