There are 201 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Chubb owners misery is Ford owners delight

Rubber is somewhere masturbating

Wouldn't be surprised is they call for Hunt to return
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Imagine paying up for Puka and not starting him! Ouch Oso!

It was an accident, I thought I added him to my flex... I haven't slept since. So, thanks for reminding me.

is that really why you couldn't sleep ?
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Sep 19, 2023 at 5:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I have a feeling they are gonna see what they have in Ford for at least one game before going that route

Saved me from dropping $75 FAAB like I just did in my home league

I have a feeling they are gonna see what they have in Ford for at least one game before going that route

well they plan Tenn this week who hasnt gave up more than 70 yds rushing. So tough debut. I will not play Ford this week and see how this plays out. Reports are they already called Hunt so we shall see. I have Ford in this league and I drafted Hunt with the last pick in my money league.

well they plan Tenn this week who hasnt gave up more than 70 yds rushing. So tough debut. I will not play Ford this week and see how this plays out. Reports are they already called Hunt so we shall see. I have Ford in this league and I drafted Hunt with the last pick in my money league.

Hunt just signed
Gore loses Chubb for the year, but no fear, here comes Raheem "The Dream" Mostert.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Gore loses Chubb for the year, but no fear, here comes Raheem "The Dream" Mostert.

What a matchup we got here John
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Yes. You got very lucky that McDaniels is a f**king idiot and gifted you 3 points in the end. Why on earth would you kick a FG there and not go for the TD and 2 pt conversion. Id fire him tomorrow if I was Davis and hire someone with a clue.

Originally posted by RonMexico:

Good game Ron. Neither of our 2 star WRs did much tonight. Obviously could have gone either way. Got lucky
I was nervous last night. Had a decent size lead and we both had players in it last night. next thing you know its almost tied. The late TD by Evans sealed it for me. whew
I was nervous last night. Had a decent size lead and we both had players in it last night. next thing you know its almost tied. The late TD by Evans sealed it for me. whew

I'm not making the playoffs but I will get better... play spoiler perhaps when Kupp returns.

BTW, Joshua Kelly on 11 carries had 12 yards against the f**king Vikings. I couldn't believe it.
[ Edited by Waterbear on Sep 26, 2023 at 8:31 AM ]
2nd place with almost the least points in the league LOL
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I'm not making the playoffs but I will get better... play spoiler perhaps when Kupp returns.

BTW, Joshua Kelly on 11 carries had 12 yards against the f**king Vikings. I couldn't believe it.

I have Kelly in my main league and played him this week because of the matchup. He killed me. He had chances. Dude sucks
Share 49ersWebzone