There are 203 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Hopefully I will get Ekeler and Montgomery back soon. Sucks to lose Mike Williams for the year. I think this takes my team from a top 3-4 team to a fringe playoff team.
Stat corrections FTW!!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hopefully I will get Ekeler and Montgomery back soon. Sucks to lose Mike Williams for the year. I think this takes my team from a top 3-4 team to a fringe playoff team.

Of course you will get Ekler back in time.... you're playing me this week. LOL

Thanks Joshua Kelly. You helped me so much with 12 yards on 11 carries.
Originally posted by krizay:
Stat corrections FTW!!

Arggghhhh
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Stat corrections FTW!!

Arggghhhh

I beat my friend in another league by .24 points last week. Worried about stat corrections myself.
I can't wait for Detroit to not really use gibbs again tonight. I thought I had a great pick when I did this one. Should have drafted Deebo instead
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I can't wait for Detroit to not really use gibbs again tonight. I thought I had a great pick when I did this one. Should have drafted Deebo instead

breakout game incoming, he and amon ra eating tonight

YHIHF

Gibbs was my main reasoning for trying the WR/WR strategy at 11. He and Kenny Walker was there damn near every single mock draft I did. Then the real draft starts. Still though I'd gladly take Aaron Jones over both but Gibbs was my target that round as well

Gibbs was my main reasoning for trying the WR/WR strategy at 11. He and Kenny Walker was there damn near every single mock draft I did. Then the real draft starts. Still though I'd gladly take Aaron Jones over both but Gibbs was my target that round as well

I still think the pick is solid but they just arent using him enough/right. 7 carries in each game the first two games is crazy. And not involved enough on pass plays. I assume it gets better later in the season, but lack of touches be killing me.

I still think the pick is solid but they just arent using him enough/right. 7 carries in each game the first two games is crazy. And not involved enough on pass plays. I assume it gets better later in the season, but lack of touches be killing me.

As someone who enjoys to third party this league, it would be great if we could get a standings update, or make the yahoo league publically viewable/share the link.

I value your guys opinions and views in fantasy so, it helps me make informed decisions in my other leagues and brings the lulz as well. Thank you in advance.
Originally posted by Garce:
As someone who enjoys to third party this league, it would be great if we could get a standings update, or make the yahoo league publically viewable/share the link.

I value your guys opinions and views in fantasy so, it helps me make informed decisions in my other leagues and brings the lulz as well. Thank you in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/xdtmGmp

not making it public because some people are creepers and people are on there.

https://imgur.com/a/xdtmGmp

not making it public because some people are creepers and people are on there.

Who is dont touch me deshaun

and catch these shanahands is a great fkn name
Who is dont touch me deshaun

and catch these shanahands is a great fkn name

blizzunts. I thought it was redngold until I just looked lol
Share 49ersWebzone