There are 169 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Garce:
Who is dont touch me deshaun

and catch these shanahands is a great fkn name

blizzunts. I thought it was redngold until I just looked lol

My team name may be the only winner this season bc it's a fugazi 2nd place .
I cannot catch a break this year.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I cannot catch a break this year.
I got off the golf course about 30 minutes before kickoff and saw that Montgomery was active. Since Ekeler is probably sitting, I had to get him in. On the flip side, in my 10 team league I sat him to play Bijan and Achane at RB. Win some - lose some.
I can't wait for Detroit to not really use gibbs again tonight. I thought I had a great pick when I did this one. Should have drafted Deebo instead

He isnt too bad for a backup RB. Seriously, I am happy that Montgomery is getting all the goal line work but I would expect Gibbs to get more touches moving forward. It would be pretty stupid to use a top 1st rd pick on the kid and barely use him.
NICO why couldn't Aaron Jones have taken an extra week off
Garrett Wilson available for a QB
Gg Boise
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I can't wait for Detroit to not really use gibbs again tonight. I thought I had a great pick when I did this one. Should have drafted Deebo instead

He isnt too bad for a backup RB. Seriously, I am happy that Montgomery is getting all the goal line work but I would expect Gibbs to get more touches moving forward. It would be pretty stupid to use a top 1st rd pick on the kid and barely use him.

It would, but they are the Lions! Great pick
It was beautiful watching McCaffrey racking up all those points. What a stud

Yesterday I'm watching the dolphins bills game to see my fantasy duo and Tua isn't having a good day. And the other tv was redzone and in one statement they say Mike Evans and Tee Higgins are both out of the game. So I was certain I had lost. But thankfully Joe Burrow can't play football anymore.
Yesterday I'm watching the dolphins bills game to see my fantasy duo and Tua isn't having a good day. And the other tv was redzone and in one statement they say Mike Evans and Tee Higgins are both out of the game. So I was certain I had lost. But thankfully Joe Burrow can't play football anymore.

That made me , and all at the same time
Anyone want to trade their WHOLE team for my WHOLE team ?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Anyone want to trade their WHOLE team for my WHOLE team ?

Sure... are you ready to start Puka and Kupp every week, with an RB2 that's averaging 2.8 yards per carry? Because that's where I'm at.
Share 49ersWebzone