There are 210 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Anyone want to trade their WHOLE team for my WHOLE team ?

Sure... are you ready to start Puka and Kupp every week, with an RB2 that's averaging 2.8 yards per carry? Because that's where I'm at.

I'm strongly considering

LOL That would be a first. Its hard enough to trade one player in this league let alone an entire team
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

LOL That would be a first. Its hard enough to trade one player in this league let alone an entire team

It's actually a pretty fair trade IF Kupp comes back next
week and stays healthy
Bench blowing up again
Originally posted by krizay:
Bench blowing up again

Now Goedert and Burrow wants to play. LMAO
[ Edited by krizay on Oct 8, 2023 at 3:49 PM ]
patriots need to let bill go
Originally posted by RonMexico:
patriots need to let bill go

Mistakes have been made
maybe next year
I'm thinking about my lineup as I go through the week, thinking good performances, will it be CMC for the win, no, not when you come against Chase and DJ Moore who pretty much have my team's points covered! Goff was a great play as well. Nice one Ellen

GG Waterbear
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
I'm thinking about my lineup as I go through the week, thinking good performances, will it be CMC for the win, no, not when you come against Chase and DJ Moore who pretty much have my team's points covered! Goff was a great play as well. Nice one Ellen

Needed a win bad and needed those trifecta monster games as my RBs did almost nothing. Your team is solid all the way through. GG.
Motherf**ker. If Aaron Jones sits last week I win. Ifhe was deemed out 2 days ago. Would have been forced to start Moss. Which would have set me up nice. So now inactive with little I can do.

As it stands....
[ Edited by krizay on Oct 9, 2023 at 2:13 PM ]
Motherf**ker. If Aaron Jones sits last week I win. Ifhe was deemed out 2 days ago. Would have been forced to start Moss. Which would have set me up nice. So now inactive with little I can do.

As it stands....

I was planning on starting Jones in another league this week... and I did not have a backup plan like you did.

GG btw. I needed a win badly.

As it stands....
Even with Moss you would have lost. Now, if you had put Burrow and Goedert along with Moss thats a different story.
Share 49ersWebzone