There are 210 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Even with Moss you would have lost. Now, if you had put Burrow and Goedert along with Moss thats a different story.

I would only be down less than a point as we speak with Jakobi Myers having a half left
[ Edited by krizay on Oct 9, 2023 at 6:32 PM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Even with Moss you would have lost. Now, if you had put Burrow and Goedert along with Moss thats a different story.

I would only be down less than a point as we speak with Jakobi Myers having a half left
I didnt see that you had Myers. Good luck next week
Damn Krizay catching up. If he wins all of my players are on the trade block.
total luck. When Watson caught the 77 yard pass I thought I was f**ked because the raiders can't run the ball this year. The lucky TD plunge by Jacobs helped me out. really I only survive with Jacobs because they give him about 5 catches a game. I thought I was getting some image of last years Jacobs but not even close. Like 2.5 yards less per carry.
Jefferson to the IR.

And it looks like I will lose Achane for a while also to a knee injury. I hope its minor
Lame
Looking at the standings and most of the high scoring teams are at the top (until injuries ruin s**t). The exception is RonMex is over 600 and in 7th. Unlucky. And Catchtheseshanands, dont touch me there, and will'sbuttplug are under 600 and sitting at 3-2. Lucky. Ninerjohn is the highest scorer with one loss. Scary because john has done that without Ekeler. That Montgomery pick is the MVP pick of the league. The Lions are absolutely committed to him and he gets so many chances at the goal line.
in my real money league, I am 4-1 and in 3rd. And although the team is good, I don't see it ending well. Biggest regret was Miles Sanders. That team is awful and they can't run the ball. I'm playing him every week and surviving off Hurts, CMC and big games by Nico Collins and the Buffalo D (which lost great players). Also, wasted a pick on WAS Dotson who gets like 2 grabs a game. And as John pointed out my TE is weak with Kincaid. Got 3 waivers in at TE this week.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
total luck. When Watson caught the 77 yard pass I thought I was f**ked because the raiders can't run the ball this year. The lucky TD plunge by Jacobs helped me out. really I only survive with Jacobs because they give him about 5 catches a game. I thought I was getting some image of last years Jacobs but not even close. Like 2.5 yards less per carry.

Love is so inaccurate . If you just look at his stats you would think he is head and shoulders above Fields . But he is not .

You can thank Love for your win . I hate Love
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Lame

Jordan Addison or Jalen Waddle available for a trade. Addison 18points this week. Make me an offer.

Jefferson to the IR.

And it looks like I will lose Achane for a while also to a knee injury. I hope its minor
Achane may go on IR as well. I have him in my bigger money league and that hurts a lot. Also, looks like the same thing for James Conner.
Garrett Wilson available
Injury bug sucks. And I have been pretty lucky this year compared to most. Lost Achane, now have 4 players who legit might not play and a player going tonight I don't trust and would like to avoid putting in. Damn decisions. Its one of those deals...if I play him he will be s**t. If I let it ride and don't put him in, he grabs 5 balls with a TD tonight. lol
Injury bug sucks. And I have been pretty lucky this year compared to most. Lost Achane, now have 4 players who legit might not play and a player going tonight I don't trust and would like to avoid putting in. Damn decisions. Its one of those deals...if I play him he will be s**t. If I let it ride and don't put him in, he grabs 5 balls with a TD tonight. lol

Sent you something that may or may not help your decision
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Oct 12, 2023 at 1:26 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone