There are 208 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Looking at the standings and most of the high scoring teams are at the top (until injuries ruin s**t). The exception is RonMex is over 600 and in 7th. Unlucky. And Catchtheseshanands, dont touch me there, and will'sbuttplug are under 600 and sitting at 3-2. Lucky. Ninerjohn is the highest scorer with one loss. Scary because john has done that without Ekeler. That Montgomery pick is the MVP pick of the league. The Lions are absolutely committed to him and he gets so many chances at the goal line.

Gfys
So what are the IR rules?

TELL EVERYONE
Originally posted by RonMexico:

TELL EVERYONE

Supposed to be 1 covid and 1 for actual IR
Originally posted by krizay:

TELL EVERYONE

🤙
Originally posted by krizay:

TELL EVERYONE

🤙

And only put on IR if they are designated IR. Not if they are just out.
Dat trade lol
SWH STOP USING IR SPOTS WRONG GOD DAMN IT

10 point dock!
A s**t ton of teams on bye this week. Should be an interesting week.

Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

10 point dock!

Or just like, FIX IT
steve, I am going to cut players from your squad if you dont fix the IR on your team. You have a Questionable player who played on Sunday on IR. You have two players on IR. Neither are COVID.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
steve, I am going to cut players from your squad if you dont fix the IR on your team. You have a Questionable player who played on Sunday on IR. You have two players on IR. Neither are COVID.

Looool
Can we remove the COVID spot ?

and if you have someone incorrectly in an IR spot or COVID spot ..... that player gets cut once rosters lock Thursday night and or Sunday AM .

otherwise you are illegally hoarding players and getting extra roster spots .
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Can we remove the COVID spot ?

and if you have someone incorrectly in an IR spot or COVID spot ..... that player gets cut once rosters lock Thursday night and or Sunday AM .

otherwise you are illegally hoarding players and getting extra roster spots .

I feel like everyone knows the rules and the two IR spot is pretty common across all leagues. Its in my other league as well that I don't manage. As far as the players, I agree and will adjust his lineup today if he doesn't do it himself.
Share 49ersWebzone