There are 181 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

My fantasy season in a nutshell.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Can we remove the COVID spot ?

and if you have someone incorrectly in an IR spot or COVID spot ..... that player gets cut once rosters lock Thursday night and or Sunday AM .

otherwise you are illegally hoarding players and getting extra roster spots .

I feel like everyone knows the rules and the two IR spot is pretty common across all leagues. Its in my other league as well that I don't manage. As far as the players, I agree and will adjust his lineup today if he doesn't do it himself.

Cut a a finger off while you are at it
Sorry guys. Didn't realize I was breaking rules. I didn't see any error with an illegal roster. My team sucks anyway haha.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Oct 18, 2023 at 9:39 AM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Sorry guys. Didn't realize I was breaking rules. I didn't see any error with an illegal roster. My team sucks anyway haha.

well it looks like I am projected to lose to your sucky team this week so maybe it turns around
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Rule #5621 of the webzone meh fantasy league handbook... "any team who uses an IR spot incorrectly, must trade their second-round pick to the lowest scoring team in the league. If the lowest scoring team is not currently in 11th or 12th place, the second lowest scoring team... yet most handsome fantasy team owner, shall receive Stefon Diggs for Michael Wilson"

pretty s**tty FF week all around. Lost in both leagues this week. A combination of bye weeks and bad decisions/over thinking s**t.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
pretty s**tty FF week all around. Lost in both leagues this week. A combination of bye weeks and bad decisions/over thinking s**t.

I can't believe I survived MaHomes and MaAuto .
Welp
Whoa Boise! What an epic matchup! Onside kick for Cards got Hollywood the extra points I needed. Just praying for no stat corrections, though I could do with one in the Falcons game. Lost a bet of 4 legs on Drake London over 56.5 yards he got 55 then got injured. Later I just needed Kelce to score and the Chiefs sh*t the bed!

Lawrence f**king sucks
Some close ones yesterday. And a couple to be decided tonight. That bigmac boise match was super close.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Lawrence f**king sucks

I fully expect St.Brown to go off
[ Edited by jimrat on Oct 30, 2023 at 6:56 AM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Lawrence f**king sucks

I fully expect St.Brown to go off

Lawrence f**king sucks!
Well lol. Over at the 0930 game