There are 205 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Well lol. Over at the 0930 game

I have a bunch of guys on a bye
I have never had a year like this one. Injuries and awful luck like Ive never seen. Today, in my bigger money league I would have beaten every team except the one I am playing. My opponent picked up CJ Stroud at the last minute who got 56 points. Pretty much over for me now. So much for my A+ Yahoo grade.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I have never had a year like this one. Injuries and awful luck like Ive never seen. Today, in my bigger money league I would have beaten every team except the one I am playing. My opponent picked up CJ Stroud at the last minute who got 56 points. Pretty much over for me now. So much for my A+ Yahoo grade.

dang. Crazy week this week. I started the day getting 32 points total from my QB and 2 best players and still won. You know you are lucky when a boise team only scores 91 points. Low scores all around the league yesterday. The steve and Kriz game is tight tonight. Steve needs a decent game from Herbert and all 7 points from Conklin. He should get by with Herbert alone.

One thing I have learned from watching so much Dolphins football this year is if Miami plays an average team, I am crushing someone. If Miami plays a good team I am f**ked. lol.

In my main money league I am 5-3 but won yesterday. But I have scored 100 more points in that league than this league and still sitting in 5th place. The two first place teams are 7-1 and scored 1300 points. Pretty much the same PPR settings as this league. If they stay healthy its over. The next 3 teams are 5-3, but I just beat one of them yesterday. I will likely squeak into the playoffs and get worked.
God I hate fantasy sometimes. Down 19 with Herbert and Conklin and I'm not even gonna come close to 19.

Got lucky Krizz.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
God I hate fantasy sometimes. Down 19 with Herbert and Conklin and I'm not even gonna come close to 19.

Got lucky Krizz.
90% luck. Right now the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring teams would be out of the playoffs. Boise and me.

Got Wucky Krizz.

FTFY
90% luck. Right now the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring teams would be out of the playoffs. Boise and me.

yeah, and this season is all for show for me. Looks good until you realize Tua faces good teams during the last few games/our playoffs so I am f**ked.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Y'all done whining 😂
fureal
can we get a record update

Originally posted by Garce:
can we get a record update

It's a big cluster f**k . Aside from Rubber , everyone is 100 points from each other .

it's almost as if all the bad luck is pretty evened out through the league (injuries , under performance etc)

Got lucky Krizz.

I've been saying this for years. Fantasy football is 100% luck.

Got lucky Krizz.

Don't talk to me about not being lucky

While I agree luck does play a part. I wouldn't say it's 100% luck. Or the 90% NJ says.

Injuries and scheduling are really the only true lucky portions of FF in my opinion.

There is strategy in constructing and managing a team. I'd say it's at worse 50% luck.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

While I agree luck does play a part. I wouldn't say it's 100% luck. Or the 90% NJ says.

Injuries and scheduling are really the only true lucky portions of FF in my opinion.

There is strategy in constructing and managing a team. I'd say it's at worse 50% luck.

When you lose the other team got lucky/ fantasy football is all luck but when you win we are geniuses
Share 49ersWebzone