Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 197 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Tee Higgins out on my biggest bye week when I needed him most. Skill by gore on that matchup for sure.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Tee Higgins out on my biggest bye week when I needed him most. Skill by gore on that matchup for sure.

LMAO you load up on one team. Then their bye hits and you're pulling the luck card

Had you not traded Evans and Gibbs for Pierce and Waddle you wouldn't be in this predicament.
[ Edited by krizay on Nov 10, 2023 at 8:29 AM ]
the only bad luck is justin jefferson missing the most games of his career SMC
Originally posted by RonMexico:
the only bad luck is justin jefferson missing the most games of his career SMC

This is bad luck. Cousins now out with him close to returning sucks as well.

Jimmy G getting benched is going to kill Jakobi Myers
kriz, at least offer reasonable trades. Jeez
I won last year down the overall #1 QB Hurts , overall #1 WR Kupp and my #1 RB Pollard , all out for the Championship game .

mad skillz
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
kriz, at least offer reasonable trades. Jeez

lol…
God f**king damn it just realized I dropped Howell instead of Wilson. Nobody claim him
The only 1-8 team in the league scores 150+ points against me. LOL. Tell me again Kriz how FF isnt mostly luck.

In the meantime Boise and I remain out of the playoffs despite being 2nd and 3rd in the league in points scored. Maybe its because we have the 3rd and 2nd most points scored against us. LOL. Tell me again Kriz how FF isnt mostly luck.

Steve may be right on the 90+%. Sometimes the fantasy gods just tell you it wont be your year
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 12, 2023 at 5:46 PM ]
LOL

In my other league there is a median score and if you score over the median you are awarded an extra win, even if you lose, a loss if you score under

it's the best setup
[ Edited by RonMexico on Nov 12, 2023 at 4:56 PM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
In my other league there is a median score and if you score over the median you are awarded an extra win, even if you lose, a loss if you score under

it's the best setup
Not bad! In reality, the best way to really determine the winner would be top 4 points scored. Similar to roto in baseball. But head to head is more fun and keeps teams more engaged.

Ive had my share of fortunate years. I won my big money league last year even though I wasnt the points leader going into the playoffs. It just sucks when you have one of these unlucky seasons.
Originally posted by krizay:
LMAO you load up on one team. Then their bye hits and you're pulling the luck card

Had you not traded Evans and Gibbs for Pierce and Waddle you wouldn't be in this predicament.

The only 1-8 team in the league scores 150+ points against me. LOL. Tell me again Kriz how FF isnt mostly luck.

In the meantime Boise and I remain out of the playoffs despite being 2nd and 3rd in the league in points scored. Maybe its because we have the 3rd and 2nd most points scored against us. LOL. Tell me again Kriz how FF isnt mostly luck.

Steve may be right on the 90+%. Sometimes the fantasy gods just tell you it wont be your year

Hope isn't lost. Tight race forming as we head down the stretch.

Big finish tonight Steve vs. Blizz. Steve's team is pretty good...just had a s**tty start.

kriz and ron going to 6-4
jimart 6-4
gore 5-5
bigmac 5-5
Either Blizz at 6-4
or steve at 5-5 with blizz at 5-5

There are some teams that have under achieved and took some early losses that are really scary at the end. Jimrat's team, kriz, blizz all are good. You and boise have good teams also but that that late bad luck.
Speaking of good luck...in my main money league I was sitting in 3rd and playing one of the best teams. I scored 150, he scored 168. But the teams behind me all are going to lose but one so it seems like it really isn't going to hurt me. The top two teams are too good and whoever stays healthy wins the league. I am just trying to squeak into the playoffs and hopefully finish 3rd.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by krizay:

Hope isn't lost. Tight race forming as we head down the stretch.

Big finish tonight Steve vs. Blizz. Steve's team is pretty good...just had a s**tty start.

kriz and ron going to 6-4
jimart 6-4
gore 5-5
bigmac 5-5
Either Blizz at 6-4
or steve at 5-5 with blizz at 5-5

There are some teams that have under achieved and took some early losses that are really scary at the end. Jimrat's team, kriz, blizz all are good. You and boise have good teams also but that that late bad luck.

Surtain can be my friend after tonight if he makes it tougher for Diggs
Share 49ersWebzone