Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 225 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
You all suck, my teams the best

Your team is actually really good. I got lucky this week as your team s**t the bed, but they are legit. The Sun God, D London, Etienne, J Connor, Theilen, Mostert, and a good DEF. I wouldn't want to or hope I dont face you in the playoffs.
God f**king damn it just realized I dropped Howell instead of Wilson. Nobody claim him

Really?...
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
You all suck, my teams the best

Your team is actually really good. I got lucky this week as your team s**t the bed, but they are legit. The Sun God, D London, Etienne, J Connor, Theilen, Mostert, and a good DEF. I wouldn't want to or hope I dont face you in the playoffs.

Lawrence has been so disappointing, he's cost me two games already
God f**king damn it just realized I dropped Howell instead of Wilson. Nobody claim him

Really?...

bad luck
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Really?...

bad luck

I hope ninerjohn never wins a FF game ever in his life

wow, thats mean. You sound like kriz hating on my dolphins team

wow, thats mean. You sound like kriz hating on my dolphins team

Nah your team sexy

Really?...

Skill issue

Really?...

bad luck

You have $95 in FAB money you dummy. I had $23. You easily could have gotten Howell back. Also, I was not the only person to put a claim in. I guess lack of skill does come into play at times.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 15, 2023 at 5:43 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Really?...

bad luck

You have $95 in FAB money you dummy. I had $23. You easily could have gotten Howell back. Also, I was not the only person to put a claim in. I guess lack of skill does come into play at times.

LOL

Nah your team sexy

Nor did I hate on his team
Not sure if Gore was serious or not but mistakes do happen. So let me clear up something for the group. And of course you guys can weigh in with your opinion because I value everyone's opinion but kriz because I found out he hates me this week .

If you accidentally drop the wrong player and notice it instantly, you can contact me and I can add the person back to your roster for you and correct it. If you don't do that, the player is open to the group for bidding. Now if everyone here is opposed to me correcting a mistake, cool. I doubt it, but cool. I can tell you every time I process an action with a player I triple check it because I get scared I will do it.
Not sure if Gore was serious or not but mistakes do happen. So let me clear up something for the group. And of course you guys can weigh in with your opinion because I value everyone's opinion but kriz because I found out he hates me this week .

If you accidentally drop the wrong player and notice it instantly, you can contact me and I can add the person back to your roster for you and correct it. If you don't do that, the player is open to the group for bidding. Now if everyone here is opposed to me correcting a mistake, cool. I doubt it, but cool. I can tell you every time I process an action with a player I triple check it because I get scared I will do it.

If it's fairly immediate I'd be fine with it, s**t happens
If it's fairly immediate I'd be fine with it, s**t happens

My thoughts as well

Share 49ersWebzone