Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 244 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Andrew's done for the season.

that hit the best team in my main league.
And Burrow out for the year also.
Steve, you seriously started Breida over Barkley?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Bad luck
Kriz should have known that Burrows and Aaron Jones would get hurt and hardly play. Thats all skill

Yeah not sure what happened there. Oh well.
Funny thing, the tailgate next to mine had a TV with the redzone on it. Everytime a Barkley play happened I was cheering. Imagine my surprise when I got better signal to see he wasn't in my lineup.

Doh..
Kriz should have known that Burrows and Aaron Jones would get hurt and hardly play. Thats all skill

Not sure why you asshats continue to ignore that I said injuries is the main luck factor in fantasy. And damn near everything you guys continue to complain about is injuries.

We all agree that injuries is unlucky not sure why you guys continue this douchbaggery behavior.
Originally posted by krizay:
While I agree luck does play a part. I wouldn't say it's 100% luck. Or the 90% NJ says.

Injuries and scheduling are really the only true lucky portions of FF in my opinion.

There is strategy in constructing and managing a team. I'd say it's at worse 50% luck.

Hell yes there is luck in gambling. My argument is there is as much skill as there is luck in fantasy football. I already stated that scheduling/matchups (as in playing owners who score their highest total of the year against you week after week) and injuries are the only true luck in FF.

Your Lamar scenario I personally wouldn't constitute as luck. All that s**t usually evens out over the course of the year. Hell usually the week. Case in point the matchup with SWH, his team outscored his projections by 1.4. Mine outscored my projections by .9. So by your Lamar example he was luckier than me. Using projections to determine luck is silly

I've stated multiple times injuries and matchups (as in playing owners who score their highest total of the year against you week after week) are truly the only luck factors in FF.

What you brought up was injuries which I already stated is one of the two truly luck factors in FF. In my opinion.

The fact that your skill landed you the team that you got, you will still likely get into the playoffs.

Dear Kriz,

We were joking around. Apparently you lost your sense of humor for the year also.

Your friend til the end.

Rubs

Jimrat, both our teams were pretty meh yesterday. You only need 23 with 2 players to get the win tonight. I think you'll get it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Jimrat, both our teams were pretty meh yesterday. You only need 23 with 2 players to get the win tonight. I think you'll get it.

Doubt it, this fantasy season has been a nightmare for me, we will see……..good luck
I knew that Kupp and K9 would get hurt.... and still win.
Dear Kriz,

We were joking around. Apparently you lost your sense of humor for the year also.

Your friend til the end.

Rubs

Lol. This
Dear Kriz,

Your friend til the end.

Rubs

Share 49ersWebzone