Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 268 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

after jim beats me tonight I will move to 9-2 and not clinch a playoff spot.

jimrat moving to 7-5

blizz moving to 7-5

Kriz droping to 6-5

And here is where it gets crazy

bigmac dropping to 5-6. Ron dropping to 5-6. And ninerjohn comes back into the mix at 5-6. But points matter. Could look something like:

1. rubs
2. blizz
3. jimrat
4. kriz
5. john
6. ron
cutoff
7. bigmac

No bye weeks next week but 4 games on short week. buckle up
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

jimrat moving to 7-5

blizz moving to 7-5

Kriz droping to 6-5

bigmac dropping to 5-6. Ron dropping to 5-6. And ninerjohn comes back into the mix at 5-6. But points matter. Could look something like:

1. rubs
2. blizz
3. jimrat
4. kriz
5. john
6. ron
cutoff
7. bigmac

You counting me out already? You have no faith in AJ getting me 16 catches for 220 yards and 3 TDS?
Originally posted by krizay:
You counting me out already? You have no faith in AJ getting me 16 catches for 220 yards and 3 TDS?

I mean it could happen. lol. KC has a decent pass defense. its their run defense thats average.

jimrat moving to 7-5

blizz moving to 7-5

Kriz droping to 6-5

1. rubs
2. blizz
3. jimrat
4. kriz
5. john
6. ron
cutoff
7. bigmac

I'll be 7-4 unless I get negative 26 points tonight from Mahomes and Kelce
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

jimrat moving to 7-5

blizz moving to 7-5

Kriz droping to 6-5

1. rubs
2. blizz
3. jimrat
4. kriz
5. john
6. ron
cutoff
7. bigmac

You should bench them just in case.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

lol if points didnt matter you could. A few weeks ago I was up by 8 or 10 or something with one player to play who was expected to score 13 or something. Projection said 99% chance to win. If I benched him, it went to 100. First play of the game he caught a pass and lost like 3 yards and fumbled. I was like OH s**t lol. I think he ended up hitting his projected.

jimrat moving to 7-5

blizz moving to 7-5

Kriz droping to 6-5

1. rubs
2. blizz
3. jimrat
4. kriz
5. john
6. ron
cutoff
7. bigmac

True story. Dude was beating me by 1 point. He had Larry Johnson left going into Monday night. Monday afternoon he took LJ out. Right before kickoff he put him back in for season point totals. He got 1 carry. Fumbled(first in his career on any level) he never got another carry and I win. This was when he was behind priest Holmes

To make matters worst for my buddy. He raged dropped LJ. I picked him up. Priest Holmes gets hurt and LJ Scores 20+ TDs in 2nd half of the year. The best past is I already had Shaun Alexander which happened to be his 27 TD year.

Needless to say it was smooth sailing in that league.

26 point lead a helluva lot different than a 1 point lead though.

jimrat moving to 7-5

blizz moving to 7-5

Kriz droping to 6-5

1. rubs
2. blizz
3. jimrat
4. kriz
5. john
6. ron
cutoff
7. bigmac

lol .... if this was the final week and I had points leader locked , I probably still wouldn't bench them .

i have a feeling there will be a lot of teams with the same record for the playoffs . Gotta chase them points
Originally posted by krizay:

By my calculations through one quarter he now only needs 16 catches, 220 yards and 3 TDs. Keep chipping away there AJ. You're doing great
A little shakeup after last night. Standings below. You guys f**ked up and let boise and john back in the playoffs (rightfully so) but that could be trouble for us all. Big games this week.

1. * Rub1446
2. Blizz 1286
3. jimrat 1268
4. kriz 1254
5. boise 1390
6. ninerjohn 1356

* clinched playoff spot

cutline and all tied with 5 & 6
ron 1292
bigmac 1276
water 1253
gore 1250

A little shakeup after last night. Standings below. You guys f**ked up and let boise and john back in the playoffs (rightfully so) but that could be trouble for us all. Big games this week.

1. * Rub1446
2. Blizz 1286
3. jimrat 1268
4. kriz 1254
5. boise 1390
6. ninerjohn 1356

* clinched playoff spot

cutline and all tied with 5 & 6
ron 1292
bigmac 1276
water 1253
gore 1250

Boise's team , even w Andrews out looks really dangerous ..
Boise's team , even w Andrews out looks really dangerous ..

yeah, he had some bad luck. A ton of points scored against him. His team is nasty
Playing bigmac this week and just looked at the matchup. f**k, his team is really good. And almost the exact same team as mine in my money league where I'm in 3rd place. 5 starters the same on the two teams to include Hurts and CMC.
Nice one Rubs, my team put up a fight but yours is too much. Great call going Stroud over Tua
Playing bigmac this week and just looked at the matchup. f**k, his team is really good. And almost the exact same team as mine in my money league where I'm in 3rd place. 5 starters the same on the two teams to include Hurts and CMC.

Thanks, been let down on the periphery. Needed another WR to emerge and none have, poor ST play also an issue. Oh well, likely done now
Share 49ersWebzone