There are 263 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by RonMexico:
who wants some individual defensive players?!?!?!?

I would love to say yes. But the talks of lowering team defensive points and eliminating kickers leads me to believe IDP won't get any traction
I have no interest in it and I am willing to bet Ron was kidding
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I have no interest in it and I am willing to bet Ron was kidding
IDP doesn't really take much thought unless you are starting 3 or more .

at that point you are almost doubling your homework / time spent on rosters
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I do agree with this.

My dynasty league(32 teams), that I used to be in had full on IDPs. 3 DL, 3 LB, 4DBs. Was the great equalizer. You could easily build a nice IDP team tat could legit carry your offensive portion. I won one of those leagues off a strong IDP team with Blake Bortles as my QB and Isiah Crowell as my top RB.

It definitely doubles your homework. Which is why I like IDPs.

Would love for this board to start a full on dynasty with IDPs. Though I get the sense some in this league don't appreciate all the positions.
Originally posted by krizay:

I do agree with this.

My dynasty league(32 teams), that I used to be in had full on IDPs. 3 DL, 3 LB, 4DBs. Was the great equalizer. You could easily build a nice IDP team tat could legit carry your offensive portion. I won one of those leagues off a strong IDP team with Blake Bortles as my QB and Isiah Crowell as my top RB.

Would love for this board to start a full on dynasty with IDPs. Though I get the sense some in this league don't appreciate all the positions.

A separate dynasty league with more positions would be fun

I do agree with this.

NINE IDPS ?!?!?

That is like 30 rounds
NINE IDPS ?!?!?

That is like 30 rounds

I think our roster allotment was 30 or 32 so you're spot on. It would only be a 1 time thing. Would only be 2 or 3 rounds for rookies after that
I'm not a fan of IDPs at all. I don't feel as strongly against them as I do against superflexes or 2 QB leagues, but I don't like IDPs at all.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I'm not a fan of IDPs at all. I don't feel as strongly against them as I do against superflexes or 2 QB leagues, but I don't like IDPs at all.

I agree. An extra flex spot would be cool. But no super flex in a 12 team league.

Good luck to all of us fighting to get into the playoffs.

Can anyone get their heads around the tiebreakers? I thought I was done for but it looks like there may be a chance!
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Can anyone get their heads around the tiebreakers? I thought I was done for but it looks like there may be a chance!

I have a gut feeling, your chances improve greatly if you sit Doubs and pick up Samori Toure. Tonight's the night Toure goes off.
I felt like I completely won the trade with Rubs, yet I play him this week and Mike Evans scores 1.8 points. So maybe I didn't.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Nah. You are done. The last spot will be Will's Butt Plug or Ron.
Share 49ersWebzone