There are 231 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Nah. You are done. The last spot will be Will's Butt Plug or Ron.

Lol. I have more points than Ron when this is all said and done
Originally posted by krizay:

If Miami does what Miami does and Rubs reaches his projections I'm in. Otherwise I need Dhop and Jayden Reed not to score 43+ combined
[ Edited by krizay on Dec 11, 2023 at 8:55 AM ]
#stopthecount
Originally posted by RonMexico:
#stopthecount

If Miami does what Miami does and Rubs reaches his projections I'm in. Otherwise I need Dhop and Jayden Reed not to score 43+ combined

yesterday was a s**t show for all my teams so I doubt this happens for you. Yesterday I had Jacobs go out, Koo forgot how to kick field goals, and in my other league Nico got hurt, Hurts sucked and everyone was below projections. So its that kind of week for me.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
yesterday was a s**t show for all my teams so I doubt this happens for you. Yesterday I had Jacobs go out, Koo forgot how to kick field goals, and in my other league Nico got hurt, Hurts sucked and everyone was below projections. So its that kind of week for me.

I still like my chances with Dhop & Reed under 43

*knocks on wood*
[ Edited by krizay on Dec 11, 2023 at 9:30 AM ]
Those 2 Josh Allen kneels downs at end of game cost me 0.2 points in my high stakes league.

i lost 119.1 to 119.2 in my high money league . It cost me week high score ($100) and 1st place week one bye .
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Those 2 Josh Allen kneels downs at end of game cost me 0.2 points in my high stakes league.

i lost 119.1 to 119.2 in my high money league . It cost me week high score ($100) and 1st place week one bye .

Ouch

Yes which is why you are in ahead of him and likely in the 5th spot. Neither of you deserve to be in though.

Rubs ... just change the playoffs to the 4 teams that scored over 1700 and really had good teams rather than pretenders like Krizay and Ron. LOL Oh, sorry Ron to probably have knocked you out.

signed..... bitter John
the funny thing is...if my memory is correct, last time I was second in this league I was the last team in and had a super low scoring team. But got hot in the playoffs.

the funny thing is...if my memory is correct, last time I was second in this league I was the last team in and had a super low scoring team. But got hot in the playoffs.

Yep. It happens all the time. This is why we should give a payout to the team that finishes first during the season. It sucks to have a dominant team and then get knocked out right away. Maybe we should consider raising the entry fee by $20 per team and giving the top team during the season $200. Or the top ranked team $100 and the top scoring team $100.

Yep. It happens all the time. This is why we should give a payout to the team that finishes first during the season. It sucks to have a dominant team and then get knocked out right away. Maybe we should consider raising the entry fee by $20 per team and giving the top team during the season $200. Or the top ranked team $100 and the top scoring team $100.

we can discuss. That very well could happen to me this year. My team's got a tough schedule for my main players during the playoffs. I've been saying that for quite some time. Dominate all year and then lose in the playoffs would suck.

This year is crazy in both my leagues. At the top are some really good teams, and then there is a bunch of teams with losing records that score a crap ton of points. I think the middle pack just beat up on each other all year and had some bad luck. Every time I look at other teams I am surprised the records arent better as the roster looks really damn good.
Yes which is why you are in ahead of him and likely in the 5th spot. Neither of you deserve to be in though.

Rubs ... just change the playoffs to the 4 teams that scored over 1700 and really had good teams rather than pretenders like Krizay and Ron. LOL Oh, sorry Ron to probably have knocked you out.

signed..... bitter John

Welp! That does it! NJ got his wish!

Congrats t those that made it

signed..... bitter John

I see you rollin all the way out of the playoffs. Just proves my point that FF is almost all luck. In this case, terrible luck for you
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Dec 11, 2023 at 9:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone