George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 138 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Nice breakdown Rubs, and yes I do love rookies, I've never forgiven myself for being so in on Chase and then out because he dropped a couple of balls in Preseason! Or when I was all over Mahomes after his wk 17 cameo, and then out due to a couple of practice INT's! Never again! Never!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Ran our draft through draft kit Rotowire and they had.
1- Boise
2- Rubbs
3- Steve
4- John
5- Ron
Everything is entered and your teams are set.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Congrats Kriz

Me and you have the worst teams
Yahoo can kiss my ass
Looks like Yahoo has 3 teams as clear draft winners and 4 losers
  1. Steve A+
  2. Rubs A+
  3. Boise A
  4. Ron B-
  5. Water B-
  6. NJ C+
  7. Blizz C+
  8. Ellen C-
  9. Gore D+
  10. Mac D-
  11. Jim D-
  12. Kriz D-

Given the grades I dont think that was a good trade for you Kriz. I do see that I have the hardest schedule once again.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
  1. Steve A+
  2. Rubs A+
  3. Boise A
  4. Ron B-
  5. Water B-
  6. NJ C+
  7. Blizz C+
  8. Ellen C-
  9. Gore D+
  10. Mac D-
  11. Jim D-
  12. Kriz D-

Given the grades I dont think that was a good trade for you Kriz. I do see that I have the hardest schedule once again.

Lol. As if fantasy football is won and lost in the 1st 2 rounds.

Not much difference between St. Brown/ETN and AJ BROWN/Kyren Williams. I would definitely prefer St. Brown/ETN especially considering Mcvay having Williams return punts by I promise you my team will be just fine
[ Edited by krizay on Aug 28, 2024 at 2:45 PM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
  1. Steve A+
  2. Rubs A+
  3. Boise A
  4. Ron B-
  5. Water B-
  6. NJ C+
  7. Blizz C+
  8. Ellen C-
  9. Gore D+
  10. Mac D-
  11. Jim D-
  12. Kriz D-

Lol. As if fantasy football is won and lost in the 1st 2 rounds.

Not much difference between St. Brown/ETN and AJ BROWN/Kyren Williams. I wouldn't definitely prefer St. Brown/ETN especially considering Mcvay having Williams return punts by I promise you my team will be just fine
We shall see. Injuries and good fortune always decide the winner but as of now ...
My top 6 scoring teams are
1) Boise
2) Steve
3) Rubs
4) Ninerjohn
5) Ellen
6) Water
Good luck everyone
Terrible luck everyone

Wow surprised my grade was that high. I feel middle of the pack. Makes me feel better that two different sites liked it.
  1. Steve A+
  2. Rubs A+
  3. Boise A
  4. Ron B-
  5. Water B-
  6. NJ C+
  7. Blizz C+
  8. Ellen C-
  9. Gore D+
  10. Mac D-
  11. Jim D-
  12. Kriz D-

The kiss of death.
I think my grade is that high because unfortunately, I was sniped from drafting a bunch of super high upside/potential garbage players that I really wanted.

I think Rico Dowdle and Tyjae Spears will both be their team's starting running back by week 8ish. But I am sure that the draft grading program wouldnt grade them as good picks. In this draft, I didnt get either of them, where in my other leagues, I have both of them. Same with Rashee Rice. I would have had to draft him well before he should have been picked to get him on this team. And while I think he will destroy projections, the system probably doesnt see that and would have given a reach for him a bad grade.

So with these types of draft grades, the safer teams tend to get the highest grades. But the safer teams dont win as much as the teams that are good but have a reach/sleeper go nuts.

If that all makes sense....
^ I mostly agree but I got an A+ last year and it worked out. But most the time grades don't mean s**t. I think it definitely values how close you stick to rankings. If you pick players where they're supposed to pick, and score a couple in later rounds than projected, you'll get a good grade. And then it looks at silly s**t like bye weeks that never have an impact.

I also wanted Rico. Spears, Rice, Love, Mostert, Warren, Brian Thomas Jr, Chase Brown, Tua as my backup, and Marshawn Lloyd. Only one lined up for me. I would have had to reach like crazy. Basically a list of guys that I thought would go later and would have really good years.

boise always gets a good grade and always has a good team because dude sticks to the rankings and when he reaches, it's for a top player. I can almost tell you who Boise will pick prior to him doing it and that's a complement.

I'm mostly interested in peoples lists of players they were targeting and if it did or did not work out.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Wow surprised my grade was that high. I feel middle of the pack. Makes me feel better that two different sites liked it.
Your team is solid. 3rd for me but playoff team for sure. Better than middle of the pack.

Yahoo grades are dumb. It penalizes you for disagreeing with their rankings or having to take someone a bit high because of a run on a position. They downgraded me for taking Ferguson too high. Nevermind that he was the last good one left. I also think giving A+ grades and D- grades are dumb too. There isnt that much difference between the best and worst teams.
Share 49ersWebzone