There are 154 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

I forgot I dropped Miller for Akers. So that title belongs to me.

f**k
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Tomorrow is the official start to the season. For some. I realized I didn't draft a single raven or chief in this draft so it only gets serious for me starting Friday.

Good luck to everyone. Thanks for making this league fun and drama free for a decade (OG members and a few that joined later). I look forward to this league every year. Mostly for the back and forth conversations all year.
Rate my other team. Pick #5, .5 PPR

QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Bijan Robinson
RB: Devon Achane
WR: Nico Collins
WR: George Pickens
TE: George Kittle
Flex: Jerome Ford
K: Jake Elliot
Defense: Browns

Bench:
Tua Tagovailoa
Jayden Reed
Dionte Johnson
Rico Dowdle
Tajae Spears
Ty Chandler
Jalen Wright

I know I'm thin at WR, got sniped by a few auto drafters :/
[ Edited by Waterbear on Sep 4, 2024 at 11:43 AM ]
that is solid right there. Especially when Spears becomes a starter. A tad thin at WR but good ones. We have to see how this PITTS QB thing works out and if they can move the ball.
that is solid right there. Especially when Spears becomes a starter. A tad thin at WR but good ones. We have to see how this PITTS QB thing works out and if they can move the ball.

Yeah I'm worried about that offense, I like Pickens as a talent though. RW can't be worse than Pickett.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Yeah I'm worried about that offense, I like Pickens as a talent though. RW can't be worse than Pickett.

true. He gets open and has great hands. Should be fine.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
The other money league I'm in is an auction draft, not a big fan of it but I seem to win money lol

Bench:
Tua Tagovailoa
Jayden Reed
Dionte Johnson
Rico Dowdle
Tajae Spears
Ty Chandler
Jalen Wright

Elite. I worry about flex but I love this team. How you got Bijan and Achane is beyond me.
[ Edited by DeepNinerValue on Sep 4, 2024 at 1:25 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:
The other money league I'm in is an auction draft, not a big fan of it but I seem to win money lol

I helped run an auction dynasty some 2 decades ago. Some of my best fantasy years doing that. Even if it was ahead of its time. We had to manually do contract years and salaries on a spreadsheet. I was only supposed to be helping but mainly commish dumped in my lap and was waaaaasy too much work fir 1 guy.

I miss auction FF

I helped run an auction dynasty some 2 decades ago. Some of my best fantasy years doing that. Even if it was ahead of its time. We had to manually do contract years and salaries on a spreadsheet. I was only supposed to be helping but mainly commish dumped in my lap and was waaaaasy too much work fir 1 guy.

I miss auction FF

when i lived in Alaska, we had a auction league that stayed together for years. The commish rented out this big room and held the draft, food, drinks, etc. The draft was more fun than anything else. My strategy was always throw out guys I didn't want early so everyone bid high and used their money. Had a lot of fun and success in the league. But IMO it has to be done live in person.

when i lived in Alaska, we had a auction league that stayed together for years. The commish rented out this big room and held the draft, food, drinks, etc. The draft was more fun than anything else. My strategy was always throw out guys I didn't want early so everyone bid high and used their money. Had a lot of fun and success in the league. But IMO it has to be done live in person.
Definitely the route to take. Used to get all kind of good $2-$3 deals at the end of the draft
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

I miss auction FF

It's definitely fun, I was the worst team last year ha-ha, hopefully that doesn't happen again. I did get the highest graded team in the draft and we will see what happens this year.

Bench:
Tua Tagovailoa
Jayden Reed
Dionte Johnson
Rico Dowdle
Tajae Spears
Ty Chandler
Jalen Wright

I love that team, it's my favourite one posted because it.s .5 PPR, WR's aren't quite as valuable and you've got explosive guys rather than just volume. Great job
Originally posted by DeepNinerValue:
Elite. I worry about flex but I love this team. How you got Bijan and Achane is beyond me.
I dont think its a surprise at all that he got Bijan and Achane. Every draft I have seen and done has Bijan 3-6 and Achane at the end of rd 2. Achane is nice but I still like Pacheco or Etienne better as late 2nd rd picks.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
My 10 man money league. Drafted 5th

QB
Joe Burrow
Kyler Murray

RB
Breece Hall
Travis Etienne
Alvin Kamara
Devin Singletary
Chuba Hubbard

WR
Chris Olave
Mike Evans
Zay Flowers
DeAndre Hopkins
Romeo Doubs

TE
Trey McBride
Jake Ferguson

Def
Cleveland

Kicker
Justin Tucker

Got a B grade. RBS were flying off the board and I got dinged for taking Kamara a rd early
No one responded to this team I drafted. Thoughts? I am a bit concerned on my Wrs but think its pretty solid in the other positions. Got snagged a couple of times but who doesnt in these drafts.
Share 49ersWebzone