There are 109 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
No one responded to this team I drafted. Thoughts? I am a bit concerned on my Wrs but think its pretty solid in the other positions. Got snagged a couple of times but who doesnt in these drafts.

Team is solid. RBs, QB and TEs are a strength. TE game is elite. WR are good but I dont see an issue with them. I have never been in a 10 team league so no idea how this compares to other teams. I assume teams are stronger in a 10 team league.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
No one responded to this team I drafted. Thoughts? I am a bit concerned on my Wrs but think its pretty solid in the other positions. Got snagged a couple of times but who doesnt in these drafts.

Team is solid. RBs, QB and TEs are a strength. TE game is elite. WR are good but I dont see an issue with them. I have never been in a 10 team league so no idea how this compares to other teams. I assume teams are stronger in a 10 team league.
Yes 10 team leagues are stronger. 2 teams got A drafts and I had 3rd with a B. I am trying to convince the commissioner to add 2 teams next year but he is pretty stuck in his ways
Yes 10 team leagues are stronger. 2 teams got A drafts and I had 3rd with a B. I am trying to convince the commissioner to add 2 teams next year but he is pretty stuck in his ways

Because he wants to avoid it being harder. Most likely.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Because he wants to avoid it being harder. Most likely.
That and being stubborn.
My 10 man money league. Drafted 5th

QB
Joe Burrow
Kyler Murray

RB
Breece Hall
Travis Etienne
Alvin Kamara
Devin Singletary
Chuba Hubbard

WR
Chris Olave
Mike Evans
Zay Flowers
DeAndre Hopkins
Romeo Doubs

TE
Trey McBride
Jake Ferguson

Def
Cleveland

Kicker
Justin Tucker

Got a B grade. RBS were flying off the board and I got dinged for taking Kamara a rd early

Breece at 5 is great. I think I'm starting Kyler over Burrow. I worry about Olave, have we already seen his ceiling? I think Evans and Flowers will be your best WRs. Trey McBride is sold.

Solid and balanced team imo. If Zay Flowers can leap into the top 12 WRs you are looking extremely dangerous, I worry about the lack of high ceiling of your WRs but they do seem reliable as long as Evans stays healthy. Solid team, I think B is a good grade.
TBH, I don't like the value on T.E. And Olave. Especially in a 10 team. Mike Evans as your WR2 is nice though. Trey McBride is my TE1B this year just behind the lions guy. I'd give it a B for sure.
Well cmc is dead
Originally posted by Waterbear:
TBH, I don't like the value on T.E. And Olave. Especially in a 10 team. Mike Evans as your WR2 is nice though. Trey McBride is my TE1B this year just behind the lions guy. I'd give it a B for sure.
I knew RBs would go quickly and had decided I was going to take one in both rds 1 and 2. Could have had Pacheco, Achane, or Henry instead of Etienne. But since I took Pacheco in our league I decided to go another direction. You may be right that it was the wrong RB to take
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

That sucks

And the poor start/sit decisions begin! Staring down Tank Vs Reed, appears I chose wrong!

Only 3-6 weeks. Could've been worse
Originally posted by krizay:

Only 3-6 weeks. Could've been worse

Certainly looked worst. 36 year old Cousins can hold down the fort until then.
Certainly looked worst. 36 year old Cousins can hold down the fort until then.

Indeed
Tyreek Hill detained before the game but released
Share 49ersWebzone