George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 144 users in the forums

Webzone Meh FFL Season 8 - Defending Champ Rubber

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
$25 for Mason is insane. People should have emptied their bankroll for him. This is the only one of my leagues where I dont have him. He should have been drafted in 100% of leagues.
I agree. Mason was the one guy worth spending $70+ for
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I cannot fathom a draft that Mason went undrafted. Didn't happen in both my leagues. He's good. CMC was talked about as injured prior to the start of the season. Mitchell was on IR. He's a cuff. If he wasn't drafted, you aren't in a serious league.
pick 114 of 180 in this league. Pick 121 in my other league.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
$25 for Mason is insane. People should have emptied their bankroll for him. This is the only one of my leagues where I dont have him. He should have been drafted in 100% of leagues.
I agree. Mason was the one guy worth spending $70 for

Who has Mason?
For real though… it's kinda wild how much 49ers players drop in this league. I got Purdy with one of my final picks last year.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I cannot fathom a draft that Mason went undrafted. Didn't happen in both my leagues. He's good. CMC was talked about as injured prior to the start of the season. Mitchell was on IR. He's a cuff. If he wasn't drafted, you aren't in a serious league.
You must be kicking yourself for not taking him in rd 9 or 10 given that you took CMC with your 1st pick.
You must be kicking yourself for not taking him in rd 9 or 10 given that you took CMC with your 1st pick.

I planned on it but he was scooped before I could. Same in my other league. Twice - Mason and Zamir went right before I picked.
Gg waterbear

I planned on it but he was scooped before I could. Same in my other league. Twice - Mason and Zamir went right before I picked.
I took Zamir and he is available
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Gg waterbear

You still have your whole team left. Way too early.

With CMC on the mend I sure did appreciate Cook having a good night last night.

Out another game and Niners are considering IR
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I'm f**ked lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I'm f**ked lol

lol
Share 49ersWebzone